Do you pair your lit with wines?

do you pair your lit with wines?

currently reading paradise by toni morrison and drinking bliss cherry by meadow vista.
didnt think about it before but the wine goes well with the book if that makes sense

wine/beverage general

im a child and cannot maintain a steady level of inebriation, so reading and drinks never really go down.

bravo if you can really pull it off though. i can see that being a lot of fun.

Is it possible to drink in moderation, how do i do this

that's not wine sweety, that's sugar water.
also, clouding your brain with toxines is never a very good idea. especially not if you want to think

you adress the issues you are trying to drown in it instead. then it merely is a pleasurable thing to do once in a while but not a necessity

im reading stoner for the first time, and recently I've been going to the park and drinking vodka from a flask

Yes i drink beer
What kind you ask?
lots

I don't like to read while drinking alcohol, I usually end up crying and getting really excited for ten minutes before falling asleep.

maybe there are some artists on this board after all

>pairing wines
>sparkling cherry honey "wine"
kys yourself pleb

>tfw underage

At least I should be able to drink regularly in college next year.

I get drunk on the cheapest local wine I can get while reading if that's what you mean.

>currently reading paradise by toni morrison and drinking bliss cherry by meadow vista
im leaning towards this being bait. hard to tell because if it is its very well crafted.

if its not holy shit ur gay

there's another thread wherein some anons are deliberating over what's a masculine drink, my money is on bait

That's not to say that the OP is wrong - cherry honey wine is to drink what Toni Morrison is to literature

I'd say more like some colorful malt liquor

scotch until i run out, then coffee until i get more. it's really depressing how dysfunctional i am without either.

i'm a pleb, dislike most wines unless it's a premier grand cru or some shit.

>honey wine
>cherry
>product of canada
>in a flip top bottle

so much fail

>so much fail

canadian honey wine drinker detected

no I drink vodka monsters, but unironically using the term fail in 2017 had to be called out

>unironically
>caring about lingo
>current year
>in current year

dumb frogposter