Oh hey user glad you came over to our party, let's go grab some food before the show starts!

>oh hey user glad you came over to our party, let's go grab some food before the show starts!

>oh hey I'm faggot OP and I'm from reddit

>being this butthurt over superior culinary skills

>hurr durr white ppl smdhtbh oogabooga bix nood kangz
It's staged

Those eggs look so shitty.
And fucking ketchup?!

That's popcorn you blind retard

What am I even looking at here? A scene from Hook?

>that photoshoot where some cunty little millennial fag straight out of his faggy art college wasted hundreds of dollars worth of perfectly edible food to make old hat jokes about flyover food because he's mad his dead Okee grandpa said "the n-word" around him when he was ten or some shit.
Makes me so mad I piss boiling hot blood every single time. I really really hate it.

Is this from that sad basement meetup?

Minnesota just legalized Sunday liquor sales and I saw a sad looking guy there Sunday zombie shuffling into the liquor store at the grocery store :(

Isn't that a Veeky Forums meetup?

Yeah, this board is a bunch of weird single old guys and alcoholics.

some madman actually made the koolaid chicken? wonder how it tastes

Textbook definition of projecting right here

I've see the whole set pf photos, it's just jokes about Midwestern dads being uncool and flyover food being disgusting.
Everybody already fucking knows dads aren't cool and the Midwest makes ugly inedible casserole. It's glib horseshit to retread that ground and it's not a funny joke to waste food, it's simply grotesque.
It's not even directed evocation done well, I'm not disgusted with the imagined circumstances I'm disgusted with the sly cunt setting up his gross dad spread.

It's a bunch of old guys who meet up to do this as a joke, they partake in the worst food they can imagine on purpose because it's amusing to them, everyone ITT is retarded.

>its totally fine and acceptable to do this as long as it's being done ironically

You're fucking retarded

I'm not a hipster fag so I don't get mad at things people do that doesn't effect me in the slightest. I don't give a flying fuck what a bunch of 45-55 year old dorks in Wisconsin or some shit do to have a good time.

It's not different than the frat boys who shove marshmallows up each others assholes, are you gonna blow a gasket over that too because they're wasting precious mallows that could feed the starving youth?

Dibs on the Bacardi.
Enjoy your blue turkey.

There is a liquor store inside a grocery store?

t. flyover Drompf voter

> That Halvah

Damn. My mouth's watery from looking at it while laying in the bed.

Attached but not the same store. They need to be separate here.

Why is the turkey blue tho

Someone decided to hoard all the melon and replace it with much cheaper caramel corn?

It hatched from an Easter egg

That picture is great to identify newfags and phoneposters

Do Americans really eat this?

I live in a big city and I hate it so, so much.

Post yfw you realize the cake says getty images

Except he got reverse baited