Guys I need tips as to how I can shove secret vegies into my bf's junk food...

Guys I need tips as to how I can shove secret vegies into my bf's junk food, All he ever eats is chicken tendies and junk burgers from mcdiabetes, plz help.

That's technically poisoning. Enjoy prison, faggot.

Deep fry everything you want him to eat

Cook for him.

If he cares about you he'll eat your cooking at least some of the time, to show it. More often if it's actually good. Start with meaty, cheesy things with some veggies and move towards more veggies over time, not with, like, vegan lasagna.

If he flat-out refuses to eat anything you cook for him, dump him and let him kill himself with junk food.

You don't have a boyfriend, stop lying on the internet.

yes I do and I'm a gurl too teehee

>All he ever eats is chicken tendies and junk burgers from mcdiabetes
how do people live like this?

I have no idea, he's not obese I think. He's a little above 200 lbs and workouts.
My only fear is that his body might explode from consuming a vegetable for the first time.

why are you going out with a child? this definitely isn't the only facet of his life that lacks maturity

Found the whale

No stupid, his body is going to explode from eating fast food all day
Tell him to stop being an idiot and eat better. Then, and this is the important part, cook him healthier food and eat with him

if you're a grill hold out on giving him your gash. if you're a faggot slowly introduce phallic shaped veggies like carrots or cuCUMbers into the sodomy.

I got ya buddy, This will burn his calories and introduce the vegies. thnx

as long as he gets them in his body somehow.

Prove that you are a girl or fuck off.

Place vegetables next to him when he's playing video games or whatever. They'll get eaten.

Leave.
If something like this is bugging you now, it's only gonna get worse over time.

Hey if your just wanting your guy to hang onto longer harder erections ... ill cover that for you while he eats his sickening share of mudblood feed

>mudblood
Are you a wizard?

Stop dating trash.

Pan fry veggies. I pan fry broccoli with garlic salt and pepper, bf says it tastes like potato chips so he eats it all.

tell him you will accuse him of rape if he doesn't eat it

maybe he should take them rectally since he's a faggot and all.

give him veggie cuts, raw, with fat sauce such as mayo, tzatziki, houmous, tarama as snacks
make potato cakes with shredded cabbage
make salmon wellington with spinach
like kids, hide veg under cheese or in rice/bread/mash/starch (tabbouleh is nice)
all very guy like, but with veg
avoid peas and corn, they're just starch