Stop eating anchovies they are under too much pressure from the fishing industry

Stop eating anchovies they are under too much pressure from the fishing industry.

Dont they use anchovies for fish oil pills?

that's cod liver. Most of the fish are under too much pressure though.

somebody took the last can before you huh?

yes sir

If I lived that deep underwater, I'd be under pressure too

I'm actually going to kill you

shut the fuck up

rude

>Stop eating anchovies they are under too much pressure from the fishing industry.

lol @ ignorant white people thinking they can make a difference.

Doesn't matter what you white people do. We asians are still eating all the fucking meats & fish in the world until they're fucking extinct.

Might as well get your since they're going to be extinct anyways.

It aint like there are any Chinese going "Hmmm... we should stop eating these since they might be gone forever."

To us, being close to extinct makes it a rarity, and only more desirable to eat.

Basically the reason why Trump pulled out of the Paris climate accord

I can't wait until the world implements mandatory, forced sterilization of the slant eye goblins around the world.

>To us, being close to extinct makes it a rarity, and only more desirable to eat.

This.

You know what I love to flavor my exotic, endangered meats with?

White people tears.

>Basically the reason why Trump pulled out of the Paris climate accord

White people are hilarious.

> Make law restricting self from burning coal, with the goal of zero consumption
> Allows china to burn as much coal as it possibly can for the next 50 years

The "climate accord" had very little to do with the climate, and everything to do with giving the chinks a blank check to burn the world.

Nothing but wealthy politicians taking bribes from crooked chinks in exchange to pollute freely.

>Under too much pressure
They chose to live in the water.

I really only eat sardines on a regular basis

Cheap, healthy and good for the environment

sorry but i like my salad with twice the cesar dressing on the side

>White people

I'm not even white though chink

MORE!!!

What's that got to do with white people specifically.
Also they don't just look at China with happy faces and want them to keep burning coal. They want everyone to join in and stop. Which they won't. But us worth a try. Better than sitting around being a lazy Zimbabwe president.

>the reason why Trump pulled out of the Paris climate accord

Lel, no. He did that to play to the false dreams of ignorant Billy Bob and Cletus that they'll get employment in the dying coal industry by trying to make america china. The fact is coal is no longer nearly as cost effective or profitable as other energy sources, including oil. Instead of devoting resources to educate and train the 10% of Billy Bob's and Cletus's who could move into fields requiring a brain, he allows them to dream of lifetime employment in the smog filled airs and sludge filled rivers of coal despair. MACHI!

China already tried that and all it did was make them even more soulless

n word

>fake news

He did it because he's an irl troll who doesn't use the internet but surrounds himself with people who subscribe to the stupidest internet conspiracy theories. Nothing he does makes any sense outside of making sure that his brand makes more money and his heirs are set for generations. Other than that it's basically, "Obama did it so it must be bad! Let's just fuck everything! I'm going to die soon and don't give two fucks about the future of the world!" He's only a republican in that he only cares about making the rich richer, except that all previous republicans pretended they were actually working for the benefit of their constituents, whereas Trump is openly doing everything possible to fuck over his base.

Oh.

I thought they were under pressure from living under water.

Maybe we should relocate them to the friendly skies?

You say all that nonsense, yet you forget that the American Left is the most evil force that has ever existed in American politics.

You cannot name even one reasonable democrat policy. They're all evil.

Fuck off back to your containment board. You /pol/tards are killing this site and should be deleted.

I dunno, I got the yellow fever something bad

my dilemma is this, I consider the fate of potential offspring. a half asian girl will do just fine, she will be pretty and have no troubles
but to subject my potential son to being asian? I don't want to inflict such a difficult sexless life on him

we nuked the wrong gooks

I masturbate to the fact that we will never be deleted and your resulting frustration.

>yfw entire species will become extinct and only a brief mention on Veeky Forums in passing will be their legacy

This planet is fucked boys

>5 cents has been credited to your account
Thank you for your service xe

100% this. i live in a coubtry with 25 million people. compared to china and asia combined theres nothing were doing.

on that note good on yao ming for making less people like shark fin soup