I was inspired by that one poster's "pizza" to try this

I was inspired by that one poster's "pizza" to try this

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/46595/amazing-whole-wheat-pizza-crust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't know how this is going to turn out

and veeola
the sauce is on top so I guess it's go'za style.

i could guess

Meh would eat

I'm not picky though

looks gay
fucked it up

it's not bad. probably the best I can do without an oven. the chips are a little too salty.

flour tortillas dummy

Guess I will repost my pizza here:

Have a pizza in the oven. Will attempt to detail my process of making it.

Started with this whole wheat dough recipe that I made in my food processor:

allrecipes.com/recipe/46595/amazing-whole-wheat-pizza-crust/

I roasted some garlic at 350 in the oven for 1 hour that I will add to it when it gets out of the oven. I live alone so I can eat all the garlic I want.

I usually stuff it in foil and add salt and olive oil.

I then made a tomato sauce of 2 cans of 28 oz whole tomatoes that I pureed in the food processor.

I started with an onion, diced, sautéed with 2 stars of celery, when light brown I added about 1/4 cup of red wine. Salt, maybe 2 tsp dried oregano, 2 small bay leaves (cheap ones are small!), pepper.

I added maybe 2 tsp of honey and the tomatoes and let it simmer on medium for about 30 minutes until it was thickened.

I separately made pesto from frozen Basil (Serious Eats says freezing it give you a better result) in the food processor. Added about 3 tbsp of pine nuts, the recipes I looked at seems very meek in the amount of pine nuts and garlic I hope it won't be overwhelming, but I was almost out of good parmesan so I wanted more of other ingredients. I used 4oz of basil and probably 1 tsp of salt. Processed the basil, added salt and pine nuts which I toasted in a skillet for 5 minutes on medium in some olive oil, about an ounce of parmesan and blended till smooth.

I chopped up some hen of the woods mushrooms and sautéed those on medium heat until light brown.

I let the dough rise for about 2 hours then put it in a half sheet pan that was oiled with olive oil and let it rise for 30 minutes more.

I then par-baked my crust at 550 for 7 minutes.

Took it out, topped it with pesto, then tomato sauce, then mushrooms, then about 3/4 pound of Merguez sausage I had lying around.

Then topped it with mozzarella (packed in water, fresh), Monocacy Ash goat's cheese, and sprinkled some goat's cheddar on top. I then put the whole thing in a full sheet pan lined with foil to catch leaks and I baked it at 550 a little under 20 minutes.

I thought about that, but the ones you buy at the store aren't very good and I'm too lazy to make my own.

It tastes good.

show it from the side on a plate

This too is a pizza.

Needs to be cooked at a higher temperature for less time. Cheese isn't browned at all :(

looks like casserole to me

We posting 'za?

You coulda made your own fucking pizza dough. It's not that difficult. Just mix flour, water, yeast, and salt.

I know that but I don't have an oven

Don't be an idiot. A flour tortilla is the same fucking thing as pizza dough.

Pizza quesadillas are great.

>I was inspired by that one poster's "pizza" to try this, it's called putting packaged food on crisps, i cannot wait to see how it turns out but my boyfriends deffo going to make me hubby material after this ;) :3 *)

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy flour tortilla pizzas as a lazy resort, but they don't compare to a well-made pizza dough.

>I'm too lazy
You don't need to be a genius to figure that one out

Brix shat!