I have a gift for you you faggots

i have a gift for you you faggots

>no russians
and so it was, OP

the failure,

you can't have it all

give me enough ideas and i'll make a second one

thank you

am I supposed to draw the line of my personality inside that scheme according to my relationship wih Veeky Forums memes?

you're welcome

you should take a good look at your life and then cry out in agony.
or do what you wrote. your choice

>Nick Land
>translations
>Evola
>tfw rejected for publication again
these are missing

no stirner

>no poetry
>no PROSE
>no "hold up motherfucker are you saying PUSHKIN DUMAS AND JOYCE were WHITE?!"
new as fuck

There was a rape scene in Rye?

I don't remember.

>no lesbian cannibal supremacy
wtf are you doing?

new one

keep the ideas coming my boys

>females can't appreciate prose
that's never been a meme, because it's untrue. add
>doesn't know what prose means
to the next one. that's the phenomenon that's going on in that case and more cases besides.

>no butterflies
FUCK YOU ALL YOU PSEUDS

who said memes need to be true?

the only times i've seen it is when a newb doesn't know what prose is. they get sharply corrected, but even the "books females will never understand" meme threads stick to Hemmingway's "muscular" prose and other faggot shit that isn't known for prose. Lesbians have the best prose is probably a bigger meme than "women can't prose", and that's a smaller meme than "books women will never get".

add
>Hemmingway
and
>all the best writers are faggots

better?

50 shades of grey and gold leaf doesn't happen
>milton and dante are fanfiction
and
>deckled edges
do happen

>art of manlines
isn't the meme

seriously you're new and under read, and should lurk moar, but this bingo idea is fun.

well, not everyone is in the same threads as you. you aren't the benchmark of Veeky Forums memes, but feel free to make your own that fits your experience better

>he doesn't know how Veeky Forums works
you'll get there. it's not like you're leaving.

why do you try so hard to be right?

>simple_farmer.jpeg

>le high IQ elitist.exe

dude, i'm not even condescending to you. is your ego really so fragile that you think someone who spends more time on Veeky Forums than you has bragging rights?

being meme king of Veeky Forums is going to cost you more hours than the fucking norwegian cabin guy or tao lin. and you do not really want that no matter what you think.

you're obviously new. which is fine. but you want so badly to be the meme king you haven't thought about the consequences. do you really want to have been here long enough to have a thoroughly fleshed out view on where and when deckled edges are appropriate derived from people who've never owned a book where the edges are indicative of its authenticity? do you want 5,000 citations of instances of "Hemmingway" saved in case the archive goes down? you missed big memes and mentioned things that aren't even common occurrences. you're so riled your knowledge of memes of a literature forum of a translated anime website is being questioned, you can't see that anyone with an IQ greater than 75 would never want to list that amongst their life achievements.

>subvocalizing

then why are you trying to claim that for yourself?

>lasagna cat
Too fresh and won't stay. Trust me.

>wtf is wrong with the french?