What are some good books on realising that you're God and that everything is God?

What are some good books on realising that you're God and that everything is God?

what about some bad books?

dude lsd lmao

just smoke like 50 bongs op, trust me my mate damo smoked like 7 grams of the dankest cali kush in one night through his 4 foot bong. he said he made contact with aliens as well as god

Alright sweeti- God.. whatever you say honey, just get a job and clean your room ok

I've already taken that, and yes I am enlightened already. I just want a book for my pussy friend who thinks my arguments are lacking and refuses to take LSD.

if everything is god is anything god?

yes

i'll take what i can get, carrefour avenue

filthy tripfags, im honestly disgusted that he gets to be part of the singular consciousness. can we all agree to kick this faggot out and leave him to the reptilian dimensions?

>Give yourself temporary brain damage
>Be so insecure that you trust your broken brain more than your healthy brain
There's something terribly sad and banal about people who think psychedelics are more than just drugs

I am that - nisargadata maharaj

Anything by ramana mahrshi

>if everything is god is anything god?
This gay saying has to stop, I hope you are being facetious, but in case your not, and/or for posterity

"Everything in that field is grass"
"hoi doi, that must mean nothing in that field is grass!"

Spinoza ethics

define God in this context

this guy gets it, he doesn't even have to take drugs and he gets to be 'brain damaged'
lets all just listen to this guy from now on, he's clearly very intelligent

Ok, whatever you say dear, its just, me and your father are getting worried about you, you know what they do to those people that say those kinds of things, just, if you ever feel like talking to a professional, just let us know ok? I placed your tendies on the counter, they are covered with a tin but you remember the laws of thermodynamics, r-right sweet pea? So, get them while their hot, and mommies all out of milk now so you will have to eat them with some juicey.

not

an

argument

>yes I am enlightened already

Sweet Jesus

>if everything is god is anything god?
Oh and I do apologize, its more appropriate for me to attack that style of saying in terms of when it is said things like 'if everyone were happy than no one would be happy', in this case with the god saying it is simply a mess of semantics.

If God exists (as in, intelligent initiator of this universe) than, likely it is not true that OP is thee intelligent initiator of this universe.

If God does not exist, and there is no 'ultimate' conscious initiator/creator of this universe, than OPs OP is quite meaningless.

If, and if there is no God, then all consciousnesses I suppose could be classified as gods, as intelligent creators, striving their wills toward powers.

But yeah, if God existed, what OP is saying, would be like a cell of your body telling its neighbors that it is You, and implying it is running the show.

implying the guy i responded to had one?

fuck i didn't expect this kind of /ss/ on lit, pls no more i have already fapped twice today

Yes

probably some bullshit new age literature, you boring pseud

oh okay sorry i didn't realise you were
F U C K I N G R E T A R D E D

pathetic

maybe some carlos castaneda / robert svoboda shit

add deepak chopra and you get the picture