Is tobacco use still Veeky Forums?

Frenchy guys with cigarette holders, ladies nervously burning slims, Freud and Twain with generous cigars... is the cash crop of Amerikkka still Veeky Forums?

Pic related is yours truly burning some Vengeur this AM.

>is dis Veeky Forums
I enjoy cigars every once in a while, but I have to say this, and please don't feel offended:
get cancer and kill yourself you vain poseur pseud.

Are you over fifty? Does your facial hair obscure your mouth? Is your skin gnarled and leathered? If not throw that pipe away

I'm not offended. These are matches I got from a restaurant on a first date with the woman who could have been my wife. The pipe is a gift to myself after 7 years of active service in the Army. I don't indulge in any psychotropics (except whisky), and this is the first tobacco I've burned in almost a year. I am quite content to enjoy this vice, no matter what anons say.

>black people can't wear clothes

racist

I am 35, a soft-skinned and pale German-Mexican Indian. I shave every day and I don't put on airs. Smoking is a solitary experience for me, I don't give a damn what any of you normies think. I prefer Romeo y Julieta cigars but can no longer afford them at $8 a pop. Pipe tobacco is cheap and pic related is a luscious apparatus. Get wrecked by my frugality and good sense, poser.

soft like a cute girl?

is that a peterson?

Yes.

Yes.

Cigarettes for intellectual bonus points or bust.

Hand rolled cigarettes with quality leaves are the only decent way to go. Pipe tobacco is like using a fountain pen to write, you're a dork or an idiot whose sense of luxury is 80 years behind. Also, while I'm a big fan of the smoke break, consistent smoking is a pleb tier habit.

>that sentiment when the intellectual appeal that tobacco has is 100% marketing

Don't be a sucker, don't smoke

>comparing cigarettes to pipe/cigars
>sense of luxury
This is an 18+ site, lad. You should fuck off.

yes

Things are a lot different now than they were in the 60s, grandpa.

>a teenager presumes to know anything about the 60s
Seriously, you shouldn't engage in grown up conversations yet, kiddo. Go play in the meme thread.

What's your go to for roll your own? American Spirit hoses theirs down with freebase nicotine; smoking more than a handful per week burns the everliving fuck out of my esophagus. Thus, I currently smoke prefabricated Nat Sherman's.

I've considered just buying quality whole leaf tobacco and a shredder ($40) to satisfy my modest oral fixation. Anyone in a similar debacle want to chime in?

Not smoking > Pipe > cigar > cigs

Asking if x is Veeky Forums does not make it literature related.

Edmund Burke said in his Philosophical Enquiry into the Origin of Our Ideas of the Sublime and Beautifulthat smoking is a big no-no and I'm his buttslave for all I care.

The best pipe tobacco is superior to anything you can get to hand roll, period. If you don't know this then you haven't sampled any good pipe tobaccos and should keep your opinion to yourself.

nicotine is a nootropic and smoking is a good contemplative activity

>nicotine is a nootropic and smoking is a good contemplative activity

If that were the case then vaporizers would be put foward.

by whom?

*whom'st'd

Snuff is the most patrish

It's disgusting shit for desperate attention seeking hipsters.