I ordered a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino at Starbucks today because I received a giftcard recently...

I ordered a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino at Starbucks today because I received a giftcard recently. I get it and it's essentially a milkshake. How do they justify calling this a frappuccino? I don't get it. Also, apparently a small is only 300 calories, which seems implausible.

bruh

They don't have to justify shit, they could sell a glass full of shit, call it a smoothie, and people would buy it
I suggest you spend your gift card on coffee beans

>only 300 calories
How fat you, OP?

"Frap" is a regional term for milkshake.

"Look at me I have a Starbucks cup, I have great taste in music too."

I love living on the east coast. Don't come here, ever. Stay in your containment zombified weed state.

>"Frap" is a regional term for milkshake.

Is that true? I am old and not hip, so I have to ask these things

I'm not fat, I'm bulking

I'm in New Jersey, friendo.

not my hand btw

It is in the Northeast.

It's not a milkshake you fucking dunce
A frappuccino is a blended ice beverage. All that's in that is ice, whole milk, 2 scoops of vanilla bean aids powder and some creme based syrup to aid in ice blending. Milkshakes need actual ice cream and don't melt as fast as frappuccinos do.

you ordered a drink for faggots. cuck.

300 calories isn't a whole lot depending on your workout schedule and really how much he eats in a day.

>I suggest you spend your gift card on coffee beans
he made this gay thread because he already wasted it on an overpriced watery milkshake, were you not paying attention?

For a drink, 300 calories is much

Best frap, sounds gay as fuck but it's good.
Light Mocha frap (Uses skim milk)
No whip
extra shot

Dank shit.

Frappé = New England term for Milkshake
Cappuccino = espresso w/ milk
Frappé+Cappuccino
Frappuccino

"only" 300 calories. A can of coke is 150 kcal. This is two cans of coke worth af sugar and fat. It's not something you can't fit in your daily intake but has essentially zero nutrients and low satiety.

>Americans
It's probably for the best the whites are being bred out.

tastes like a milk shake to me, dog. i think you've got it wrong

*blocks your path*

i thought OP was implying 300 calories for a milkshake was rather small for something that looks like its loaded with cream and sugar.

the drink was only 3.50 plus tax
2 cups of milk is 300. I figured with whatever sugar they put in it it'd be more, but the small is 12oz so i guess it evens out

>I ordered a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino at Starbucks today because I received a giftcard recently. I get it and it's essentially a milkshake. How do they justify calling this a frappuccino? I don't get it. Also, apparently a small is only 300 calories, which seems implausible.

People who don't want caffeine go to Starbucks for reasons other than getting caffeinated? Why doesn't that make sense to you OP? This is why serve things other than coffee, from food to herbal tea, to water, to car snacks, to gifts, to clothing.

>32 fl oz
>1 serving

can you imagine a man walking into starbucks and asking for a
>Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino

Name a single Starbucks order that doesn't make you sound gayer than Bert and Ernie

>can get 1kg of coffee beans for the price of one of those
i really dont get why people go to starbucks, even if you just want a quick coffee there are better places.

never seen this thread before

>Coffee. Dark roast. Black.

>Dark roast
>Black

Nice meme. If you're drinking black coffee then you should be getting a light roast. Dark roasts are there for people who do like to add cream and sugar and still want to be able to taste their coffee through it.

those are the fucking bomb in summer.

Can confirm, my local ice cream place has an autistic fit about the difference between a frappe and a milkshake
>yeah can I have a milkshake with black raspberry icecream
>UMMMM ACTUALLY SIR, A MILKSHAKE DOESN'T HAVE ICECREAM IN IT. THAT WILL BE A FRAPPE FOR $5 MORE

>only west coast elites drink starbucks
>there arent multiple starbucks within a mile of each other in every american city

I had to start ordering smalls at fast food places because they give you a gallon of sodie-pop if you ask for a medium

>How do they justify calling this a frappuccino?
Not like they invented the word or anything.

Manlet detected

>tfw been bulking for 22 years
>forgot to lift

am i fucked Veeky Forums

*blocks your arteries*

that's fucking insane

No, dark roasts are there for people who enjoy drinking dark roasts.

It's equivalent to 1.5 pints of beer, so it's not that much for something that seems to be a glorified sugar and cream bomb.

I'd have to fast for 1.5 days to drink this and maintain...

The real question is "Is it worth it?"

you serious? did you think frappuccino was an italian term? christ. even the regular espresso beverages starbucks serves like the "macchiato" are bastardized american beverages.

>2 cups of milk is 300

what the fuck kind of milk are you drinking? I drink 500ml of 2% everyday and its only 275 calories, and 500ml is about 25ml more than 2 cups based on google conversion

>Fappuccino
mm yea it does looks like shaked jizz
>Trappuccino

>see thread
>fancy a milkshake because I'm a skinny fucboy who never gets fat
>milk
>a pair of banana that I kept frozen,
>a pair of pic related because I don't know how they are called in english, no wood
>a bit of liquid vanilla scent
>about 60grams of solid chocolate with milk
>high speed mixer 50 seconds
>tastes good
>come back
>read this
jesus fucking christ, the lengths some people can go to for something that probably doesn't taste much better than my cheap shit

so 2.5 cups of milk, not a huge difference

Whole milk

this
3.2% or bust
the captcha is... interesting

McDonald's frappacinos don't have ice cream. I had one time, it was like chocolate milk with chocolate chips and 3 cups of corn syrup dumped into it. I couldn't take more than 3 sips before I threw it out. I can only imagine how many calories were in that thing.

but...a milkshake has ice cream in it...by definition...

a frappe is supposed to be just blended with ice, not ice cream

new england is fucking retarded

Daily reminder that there exist people who go to starbucks around noon every single day and have a giant 1000 calorie milkshake and think it's not that bad because "omg it's just coffee lmao".

Cum can taste sweet too but that doesn't mean it's candy

Good lord.

Do you know how easy it would be for these people to lose weight if they just stopped eating after 2000 Calories? Shit would fucking melt right off of them.

But they're too stupid, weak-willed, or emotionally crippled to not overeat themselves to an early death.

>Do you know how easy it would be for these people to lose weight if they just stopped eating after 2000 Calories?
nope because I'm sure they would still need to loose 8000 calories that they do not need from other sources like cookies and chips

Fats have no idea about their real calorie intake really, that's how you get people who only eat 800 cal a day and not losing a pound

T H I C C

Learning how to count calories accurately is part of the process, and it's not hard.

You overestimate how fatties think. People in general tend to underestimate the calories they eat and how much exercise they get. Think about how much that is multiplied when it comes to fatties' brains.

What I mean, user, is that if they were able to eat a normal diet of ~2,000 KCals/Day they would IMMEDIATELY start losing a shitton of weight.

Of course, them eating 'only' 2,000 calories a day is a pipe dream, hence why they're morbidly obese.

yes, I absolutely agree

>rest of the world can't even get this fat
Feels good to be american.

to be fair once you get fat you want to eat more and more to sustain your bigger mass

The reason they're fat in the first place is almost invariably because of emotional trauma or other psychological issue. Sometimes, it's just because they're a piece of shit that can't turn down food, or they were raised by fat/unhealthy parents who ingrained shitty eating habits in them during childhood.

Once they're fat, they only get fatter because of what you mentioned: eventually, the little switch that tells the body "okay, that's enough food, stop eating" just shuts off and so they're now able to eat and eat and eat.

Parents with fat children should be ostracized for child abuse.

The absolute worst are all the HAES fuckers spreading disinfo like "diets don't work", "weight loss is impossible", "there's nothing wrong with being overweight", "health has nothing to do with weight", "there's nothing wrong with being unhealthy"

Fuck all of them. America has an obesity epidemic and its leading cause of death stems from obesity, but these pieces of shit are doing nothing but make shit worse.

They're just as bad as conservatives making a political issue of climate change and the effects of pollution.

I hate it when they say shit like 'healthy food is too expensive'. 99% of them can't cook for shit and waste their money on prepared food and fast food and then blame the companies for making them fat. Self control seems to be a scarcity nowadays.

>How do they justify calling this a frappuccino?

It's a term they made up to describe the very thing your stupid ass is holding.

emotional trauma+mom raising me to believe "if you eat good food [meaning fast food], you feel good". swung up to 450lbs after graduating high school. ate 6 double cheese burgers and large fries from mcdicks with a 2L of coke and felt a stabbing pain in my chest throughout the entire dinner. I woke up the next day and I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling all day, barely thinking. when I was called to dinner, I thought to myself "it shouldn't hurt like that just to eat". I ate a full plate of lasagna, I went back for seconds (like the norm) and something in me said that the next plate was my fate, that if I got one more bite, that I'd eternally be the hamplanet I was until I died at 35. I went to bed and didn't leave for 72 hours, didn't eat drink or use the bathroom. I decided to cut fast food from 10 times a week to 2. after I got used to that, cut from 2 times a week to never. cutting soda was the hardest part, but I did it. then replaced frozen meals with foods I have to cook. I'm down to 235 right now and still have 30 to drop before I hit my current goal weight (6'5), but every time I see my weight go up because of water weight, I panic and think I'm headed right to where I was before, and every 5 pounds I lose I feel so ecstatic. I wish my brain worked right.

I'm so proud of you user. It's easy to obsess over your weight, but once you've reached your goal, maintenance is easy since you've established healthier eating habits.

I went from binge eating to literal starvation mode and decided that replacing one ed with another was retarded, but I lost my first 50 real quick. My heart is probably permanently fucked and my body looks like a scrotum, but I'm glad to have made it to hell's gates and back.

Good on you user. Never give up, never compromise, never slip, and you'll make it.

good on ya, man, stick with it

Nice dude, proving that it can be done.

>after 2000 Calories

Despite this being parroted most people should be eating less than 2000 calories a day. If I ate 2000 calories a day I'd be a fatass.

You really got that upset and confused over a 25 calorie difference?

He was probably thinking something like
>frozen + cappuccino

I, for one, like our new effeminate, frap-suckling, malnourished overlords.

Wrong, most people should not be sitting on their asses all day.

Holy fuck

frappachinos are made with whole milk unless otherwise requested retard

For real. Working at Starbucks has taught me that it's no more than a fast food place hiding behind a facade, and rapidly becoming more akin to a dunkin donuts with each cost-cutting and mass appeal idea corporate shoves down our throats

I know one of these people. She's fucking obese and I never see her drink water

I loved these when I was a kid.

I run 1-3 miles everyday, but exercise burns surprisingly little calories unless you're constantly exercising from morning till night, which would require a job that involves exercising.

The 2000 calorie thing might work for some people, but it really depends on a lot of factors. I suppose a 6' man should have a no problem burning 2,000 calories a day with moderate exercise, but a 5' 3" womanlet with a desk job would have to exercise an awful lot everyday to keep up with a 2000cal/day diet.

The reason Why the 2000 calorie meme is so bad is because I see a lot of other womenlets and manlets who are overweight, and a lot of them tend to parrot that they need at least 2000cal/day, and then they complain that they can't lose weight. So you can see how giving a blanket amount of calories for everyone is harmful.

My discover card send me a card i the mail saying I get 10% cashback when i buy stuff at starbucks. is it a trap? should I bother? i only go to starbucks like one a year

>Starbucks
Not even once. Well, that one time but never again.

yeah but for """"""people"""""" like the whale from the gif, just staying alive and getting out of the car is enough exercize. If they stuck to 2000 a day they would loose weight very quickly, but it wouldnt keep coming off as fast as they loose the weight

>artificial sweeteners
>???
>few calories.

unf nice

You ever hear people (women) justify buying a bunch of shit they wouldn't have bought normally just because it was "on sale"?

I like how even if you split that with 3 people you can't eat anymore sat fat the rest of the day without going over RDA.

>it's essentially a milkshake
There's no ice cream in it. It's a milkshake in the same way Kraft singles are cheese.

kek

How about you know what you are buying before you buy it. They do have non caffeinated beverages you know.

Running doesn't use all your muscles you know.

If your exercise uses all your muscles, you will burn more calaroies.

Swimming is better for fat people to do compared to running.

A low impact exercise like swimming is safer for their joints and knees compared to running.

>If your exercise uses all your muscles, you will burn more calaroies.

This is not what determines how may calories you burn. Burning calories is determined by how much oxygen the exercise causes you to consume, which is why people say aerobic exercises are best for losing weight rather than weight lifting. It's also why a lot of weight lifters can still be rather chunky, despite having muscles.

Running and swimming actually burn around the same amount of calories, but only if you keep up a vigorous pace while swimming. Running works better for me than swimming because it's easier to keep pace while running even while you're zoned out. It's harder to keep a vigorous pace pace while swimming since if you stop concentrating you tend to slow down.

>Swimming is better for fat people to do compared to running.

Also I'm not fat, although I once got close to being overweight and was super out of shape stamina-wise. I tried to swim to lose weight and build stamina, and it didn't do shit because I wasn't doing it at a fast enough pace. Running pretty much forces you to maintain a relatively fast pace.

ALTHOUGH I should say that if you're just looking to lose weight, calorie counting is like 10 times more important than any type of exercising, since you can't outrun (or out-swim) your fork.