Cheapest Easy to Use Meal Replacement for a Plumber

I am self employed as a plumber and work 10-12 hour days sometimes. I am often in my truck, and the only options are nasty highway stop Tacos or Fast Food.

What is the easiest, cheapest and best way for me too meet my 1650 calories a day on the road (avoiding taking a break)?

If you only work 12 hours at most on a day you have plenty of time to make yourself a decent lunch to take with you. Stop being so lazy m8.

pack something

I was leaning towards shakes/meal replacements.

sandwiches and hand fruit like apples

Making your own meals and taking them with you in a cooler. If you can get a Yeti cooler, which are kinda expensive, they keep ice 7 to 10 days. It would be like a refrigerator.

Bring the food you need with you. If you have too cook, use a coleman stove while at the truck stops or stations.

Also. Seeds and nuts are great for nutrients, fats, calories, vitamins and minerals. Just about any seed will do but I'd go sunflower, walnut, pistacios, and almonds.

then pack a shake/meal replacement.

what is a good one?

What is the difference between Instant Breakfast, Slimfast and Soylent?

>septic cleanout monkey
>calls himself a plumber
Negroid, pls

couple minutes on google will lead you to sites that will help you find more specifically what you're looking for like what you want in it or if you want to lose weight

Making $350 a pump makes me not feel like a negroid, and yeah I guess "drainage technician" is the fancy word.

You'll be hungry all the time trying to replace your meals with shakes.

Just by some bread and ham, lettuce, cheese, tomato, mayo and make sandwiches. Get some fruit and yoghurt and you're pretty much set.

Make yourself a couple of big turkey sandwiches and eat those while you're out. Dried fruit, bottled water... what else do you like to eat?

Htf can you even feel like eating when you clean out sewage tanks all day? The odor of rotten feces and urine must ooze from your pores like garlic from a Korean.

i prep the weeks meals every sunday, pic related

another

tfw Veeky Forums is full of jealous college kids who won't help an honest tradesman make it through his day

Also 1650 calories is fucking nothing my dude, unless you're a small woman.

Damn user. Are you single? Can I marry you?

you a chick?

No.

shit nigga doesn't it get STALE?

probably doesn't leave it on the fucking counter for a week, ya know?

Fuck, if I were to drive around for 12+ hours, I'd either make myself lunches like this user suggests( and ) and be snacking on dried fruit/nuts mix all the time; almonds, walnut, hazel, cashew, cranberries, raisins (I like them, sue me) and maybe those tiny crackers...
And drink lots of water or tea. You can get a coffee maker or a teakettle for your car, too. Liquids are important.
What else? Radishes, carrots, gurkens, tomatoes all are fine on-the-go snacks that don't mind being unrefrigerated for a day or two... Parm sandwiches are nice for trips. Bean and cheese quesadillas are filling and taste fine cold.

Oh, yeah, if you're weeaboo-ish, you can get a nice rice cooker for the car. Keep warm rice ready to mix with whatever curry you made today.

>Also 1650 calories is fucking nothing my dude, unless you're a small woman.
If he plans on chugging a couple beers a night it works out

t. wendys cook

But seriously you'd be surprised the killing a plumber can make. Especially a union plumber

if he's trying to lose weight that's a pretty good target caloric content

plumbers make a decent wage,yes
the beef was with a septic cleaner calling himself a plumber

> Making $350 a pump
Having 10 pumps/month you'd make a pretty good leaving for a black person, I would say

What containers are those?? Do you freeze or refrigerate?

seeds, fruit and nuts

>>septic cleanout monkey

Dude. The guy literally deals with other peoples shit for a living. He is doing the lord's work so that people can poo in loo.

He is working 10-12 hours a day. I assume he is getting home in time for dinner. So, with a 750 calorie dinner, that would be 2400 calories. For an active guy that is a good target.

I just don't understand weekly meal prep. Nothing is going to get stale but it certainly will get gross. The vegetables will get mushy (especially the raw spinach). I can't even think about eating 5 day old cooked fish. Why bother cooking the steak a nice med rare when you're just going to microwave it or eat it cold?

Op you need the right tools for the job. I assume you are in a big van or truck. Get yourself a inverter and run a fridge and microwave off it. You can get them for like 200 bucks for a nice pure sine model. Look up tiger claw on amazon.
Check to see how big the alternator is though. You might even be able to use a induction cooker. You can also install a second alt on a marine battery. It will cost money but as a professional on the go it will mean massive savings and health. Basically a mini kitchen.
My mom used to deliver campers in a big dually ford truck. Had two alts and a deep cycle battery.She cooked with a hot plate, had a fridge and microwave. Hell she even had an immersion heater and a bucket for hot water. Gas mileage will go down.

18 scoopsof protein powder a day

2lb for $20 will last you 'bout 2.1 days

you're welcome