You have 10 seconds to provide a logical explanation as to why you aren't using meth to become an ubermensch

You have 10 seconds to provide a logical explanation as to why you aren't using meth to become an ubermensch

Other urls found in this thread:

timberlineknolls.com/drug-addiction/meth/signs-effects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This
timberlineknolls.com/drug-addiction/meth/signs-effects/

What, are you that much of a pussy that you can't deal with a bit anxiety?

I would also like to have a mouth that has teeth that aren't rotten or completely missing thank you.

That's why you buy gum

What a stupid reason not to use meth

Because I'm already using amphetamines.

Brush your teeth then dimwit. Meth doesn't cause teeth to fall out, neglecting your oral hygiene because you're too strung out to care does that.

because it turns me super fucking gay

here you will see the human
shedding his mortal flesh on his way to be the perfect spiritual being known as the ubermensch.

>Taking street meth
>Not just using Bupropion/Selegiline/Adderall/Ritalin or Modafinil
lmaol

because I prefer mett over meth

Already on methylphenidate famalam

>not forming onion hedgehogs out of your mett

my doc wants me on modafinil. how is it? should i drop the ritalin or take both

>not forming a baby out of your mett and eating it like a cannibal

That depends a lot on your genetics, to me Modafinil is increible. 100mg and I am working non-stop for 10 hours straight, my mind is completely silent and that chest feeling of ''Huh, I don't want to do this'' is not existent anymore.

But, to others Modafinil does next to nothing.

What's his neck routine?

I tried meth in middle school; didn't like it.

I was already on amphs yesterday, I didn't get aggressive at all, just focused. I assume I probably have ADHD as I've always had a lot of symptoms of it but I dislike self diagnosis.

He had Parkinson's disease.

Because it'll turn me into a narcissistic brainlet like you twats that use pseudo-science to back your addictions.

Übermensch describes the transcendental human... human becomes an animal or machinery classification, while the Übermensch becomes what we usually understand understand as human, capable of planning and free will instead of being a slave to its emotions.

litterly used it first time yesterday.

my room is now clean, my homework done, made a paracord bullwhip, and went to bed at 2:30 am awoke 7~8am. my whole body aches and is tired, and it was agonizing, but it works.

>implying ritalin didn't get me into math..

Meth and Math are bff's.

meth is manmade, anything manmade cannot make me better then i'm