What kind of research would you be funding right now if you were a multi-billionaire? asking for a professor

What kind of research would you be funding right now if you were a multi-billionaire? asking for a professor

My own

Extraterrestrial habitats. It's the year 2017 and we still only have one space station that still doesn't rotate.

probably sex robots

why should it rotate?

Artificial gravity for prolonged habitation. On ISS people need to strap themselves to treadmills and weightlifting machines for two and a half hours a day, and even then it only slows shrinkage of muscles and bone mass and doesn't stop it.

renewable energy

everything else will profit off of this automatically afterwards

go back to /pol/ faggot

>go back to /pol/ faggot
Why the homophobia?

lol fagg

Id invest in safe nuclear, including fusion.

yeah thats also good.

I'd try to figure out how to recycle landfill to turn into fuel or plastics. I can see a landfill site be mined for metals sooner though.

Automated scientifc research

>safe nuclear fusion
falling for the fusion meme

Better biological weapons. Because screw humanity

A.I. to replace doctors. Fuck all doctors.

Everything involving graphene.

AGI all in

In about this order:

1. Crispr

2. Nanotechnology medicine

3. Human level AI

4. Humanoid robotics

5. Solar power

6. Wind power

7. Space planes

8. holograms

geophysical fluid dynamics of the internal earth
Models for our geodynamo
anything regarding metallurgy

Energy storage and conversion tech.

put it all in crypto, i gonna get more rich

would add(or replace) with energy transportation.

faggott

gerontology and the cure for death and the problems associated with that.

Hydrogen fuel cells

I'd make a high tech yurts, assembled from modular super light weight industry standard (like Bosch Rexroth and on a model level Fischer Technik for the children to play with) parts, colony in contact with Turkic nomads, merging with them with time, so we can elevate each other.
The Altar would become a digital learning environment. There would be projectors, large e-ink screens (because they're lighter than other displays), but also HD-Screens, all kinds of input and output devices, 3-D printers... pretty much everything, all as multi usable as possible.
Really living in a Lego like environment, also working with CAD, and other simulating systems, so you could simulate your environment...
Transportation systems, foldable forklifts (all modular, engines should be foreseen to be used in various ways), the best working stages for the yurts to stand on... yurts should be able to be assembled at least as fast as traditional ones... everything would be modeled to resemble the traditional thing just high tech, so it would become a perfect learning and research environment.
And it should be comfortable, with furniture popping out of a stage, all light weight, comfortable... and so on...
The yurts instead of fell coverings would have gore-tex like or other technologies jackets so you can quickly make them climate appropriate.
And a Tengristic science would be followed.

Humanoid Robotics
Fusion
Organ growth (transplants with organs grown from their own cells)
Virtual Reality
Graphene/Carbon Nanotubes production
Nanotechnology
Better batteries

Silicon refineries

Of course with the aim to make them fly.
They should be beautiful too.

CRISPr

Fusion Energy + Stored weight capacity batteries + Hydro + Solar

UBI = Choice = Insurance (Actuaries)/Taxation(Taxonomy/Taxology)

Lab grown meat

FINAL SOLUTION: Neutron Implosion.

>UBI = Choice = Insurance (Actuaries)/Taxation(Taxonomy/Taxology)

what did he mean by this

Very interesting. Did not know this. Thanks user

How you been feeling about Thorium? From what I can tell, it's looking good