What's your prefered dipping sauce to go with your nuggies? I'm a honey mustard guy myself...

What's your prefered dipping sauce to go with your nuggies? I'm a honey mustard guy myself. Can't stand ketchup for the life of me. and barbecue sauce is for degenerates.

Sweet n Sour. Literally all others are gross and over powering. Honey mustard and barbecue are the most disgusting.

I eat them too quickly to bother with dipping sauce.

>tfw ordering the 50 nugget deal and eating them all
>tfw no impulse control

Pizza for me. It goes well with anything.

I went through a 50 nugger deal + Little Caeser's Pepperoni Deep Dish.
Sit the fuck down, skinny boy.

I prefer mine without any sauce whatsoever.
Nuggie sauce is for children

This. Sweet and sour is the best

Either sweet and sour or good old bbq.

fucking brazil

chic-fil-a sauce is the best sauce

>tfw love honey mustard
>tfw cant find a decent tasting honey mustard anywhere besides restaurants
I legit used to cover everthing i ate at school with honey mustard and would often steal the packets and take them home. But thats not an option and I cant find a decent honey mustard at any store. pls help me Im looking for something thats sweet not bitter or spicy.

Try the Ken's variety. They keep it with the dressings I believe.

Wendys nuggets get ate plain. Good juicy nuggets don't need sauce.

Chick fill a gets chick fill a sauce

Mcdonalds gets bbq or ketchup

Burger king gets thrown in the trash.

Wendy's can eat a dick for getting rid of the spicy nuggers.

The only top tier answer is hot mustard
Still ask for an extra sauce of the sweet and sour flavor albeit rarely

I miss her

Yes I agree

It feels like it is something I should not be allowed to like, but I do.

>going to Wendy's
>not getting the superior nuggie dip
>6 years After Costanza
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I bought the 24 pack once amd they gave me 4 sauces, i got one of each.

I liked them all. but my favourite was the curry one that mcdonalds used to sell.

Fucking wendy's pisses me off, they changed the sweet and sour sauce AGAIN. Back to the shit version.
Just stick with the original.

didn't wendy's get rid of spicy nug nugs

Make one. There's a recipe on budget bytes for honey mustard pork chops, I use that honey mustard as a starting point and doctor it up as I see fit. It calls for smoked paprika, it's a real difference maker.

I've always just made my own, I had no idea that there was such a thing as a recipe for it, just mix to desired proportions. I like to use French's spicy brown mustard. Any brand of storebought is overly sweet and simple, just mix up your own, Op.

Yeah I only looked up a recipe because when I made it, it always seemed like it was missing something. I was surprised to find that every recipe for it contains mayo, and oftentimes more mayo than mustard.

Gimme that chick fil a secret sauce

sounds gross, probably another reason why I perfer my own, it's stronger and missing the creamy oversweetness, I've never tried any other home made honey mustard though so it could be good. And my version would probs be gross too if using regular yellow mustard, tho I'm not a big fan of plain ol' yellow anyways so I'm probably just mustard biased in general.

Where's the borda de macaco?

Honey mustard is the only condiment and should be eaten on everything.

Yeah I definitely do not use much mayo in my honey mustard, maybe a 1:4 mayo:mustard ratio. Just enough to add a little fat. And I don't do much honey either, I like it on the more vinegary and spice-heavy end of the spectrum.