You have 65,536 seconds to explain why you don't have a Sakai Takayuki limited edition ginsan mirror finish kiritsuke

You have 65,536 seconds to explain why you don't have a Sakai Takayuki limited edition ginsan mirror finish kiritsuke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gl95A6nb6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't cook.

I don't eat.

How long is that in minutes?

>Falling for the Sakai takayuki limited edition ginsan mirror finish kiritsuke meme this hard

I don't cut my food

I only buy American knives.

i already have to hide my good american knives from the GF. she never uses a cutting board and cut directly on my granite counters.

if we weren't having sex. abusing my cheap knives like that, would be grounds for me dumping her.

Any 1$ knife works for me.

You have about 18 hours.

>65,536
(2^16)+1
literally 0x10000
What is wrong 0xffff, you bit-wasting negro?

jap knives are fukken goofy

because I'm poor
when I pass the bar this will be my gift to myself

Looks expensive. I don't see myself ever purchasing anything much more than $100 and I use my knife all day.

>mirror finish

Talk about fucking tacky. Give me a satin finish any day.

>when someone is so clearly a freshmen in STEM you can smell it over the internet
As a grad student this offends me.

As a PhD in feminine basket weaving and minor in healing through shopping your comment offends me.

oh look it's "nice things are for the nouveau riche I only have shitty stuff which shows I'm old money" guy

we're not fooled

Because I'll probably destroy it by trying to sharpen it.

I don't posses a tree that grows money in my back yard.

Bread Scientist here.
Shut the fuck up.

I'm not autistic about knives.

Fuck you, OP, now I want one.

I'll probably end up drunkenly ordering one with the money I put aside for a new computer.

My $37 Victorinox works well enough and I'd rather spend that money on 70 restaurant meals the next time I'm in Spain.

Does the scabbard make a Hollywood sound design noise when it's drawn?

I'd rather buy two tonnes of bananas.

You can get better deals than retail if you attend this knife and sword festival in Japan.

All those sword and knife manufacturers are based around this town after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gl95A6nb6w

Who needs folded 1000 times steel mini katana so for use in their kitchen? You aren't going into battle with it

>You aren't going into battle with it

You've obviously never worked the line.

I already got a proper knife.

Looks like a tanto. Can you seppuku with it?

Well, I'm already overweight, bearded, and use Gentoo, so if I start buying samurai knives I'm going to get a reputation

>These sword shaped knives feature a straighter edge than a yanagi for vegetables, and a longer blade than an usuba for slicing fish with ease. The user must be highly skilled with traditional Japanese knives in order to utilize this unique kiritsuke style design and single edged blade properly. Traditionally, these knives are used only by the executive chefs as a symbol of status and due to its difficulty in use.

I think I'll stick to my cai dao.

So it's the "unlabeled keyboard that costs extra for being so" of kitchen knives?

The best knives are German

I used the money to buy ingredients

There are a million knife makers out there with access to decent steel stock plus a bench grinder. It's just a matter of finding a knife that you like the shape of and learning how to keep it sharp. Your money would be better spent on a $50 knife and a couple diamond stones.

Priorities:
1. Have right style of knife for the work you're doing
2. Make sure the handle is comfortable for you
3. Own a metal sharpening stick that you use before you cook
?. Have an expensive jap knife

Got a good deal and settled for a g-16 and a wusthof classic 6" for $60

I'm not a faggot weeb.

weeb steel is terrible

>american knives
>good

weeb ore is terrible
weeb steel is fine

It's limited.

I'm poor.

Ass.

i could buy like 6 thousand kiwis that are just as sharp and useful for work for that money and throw them away / gift them to normies when they get dull. expensive kiritsukes are a meme and if you use one in the industry you are a rich faggot chef/owner who is probably in debt and isn't good at your job

t. american