Chef Ramsay is about critique the last thing you made

Chef Ramsay is about critique the last thing you made.

What does he say about it?

>THOSE BANANA PEPPERS ARE FUCKING RAAAW
>but sir they're pickl-
>RAAAAAAAAAW

it was cream cheese on a toasted bagel, he would probably say it was shit because i used herb and garlic cream cheese instead of adding my own herbs and garlic from the garden

>Dirty, Soggy, Messy.
>Sir, those are my Frosted Flakes!

>tfw I was out of most spices and just frankensteined a stir-fry out of an old veggie party platter
>I added a 3-1 rice to stir fry ratio because I'm a poor bland fag
Maybe he'd just stroke out and I wouldn't have to hear his screaming.

The last thing I made was the decision to stop taking my antidepressants and not schedule a follow-up appointment with my psychiatrist.

I'm not entirely sure what Ramsay would say. I'm not terribly familiar with his mannerisms.

basic, even uncreative, but absolutely perfect execution. 9/10

Im loving it.

>This quesadilla is so fucking burned, it looks like the body of some poor motherfucker who got on the bad side of a Mexican cartel.

made that pork diablo with foodwishes. he would probably have the pork i had, and the sauce was a little plain. i dont think he would hate it as a home cooked meal tho

where's the lamb sauce

>"where do you keep the ice cream?"
>i-in the freezer...
>"fucking hell"

Since the last thing I made was chicken salad that I put on hot dog rolls because I had forgotten I was out of wraps, I assume he'd offer me a job at one of his Michelin-starred restaurants.

>Microwaved grill sausage with mustard

Bruh it was nothing but flourmeat inside
Only thing that needed chewing was the skin.
Also it was too hot.

>And the water? Do you make it fresh?
>I...I don't understand chef...no?
>Fucking hell, 2 parts hydrogen, one oxygen!

I HONESTLY DONT THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK
HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK OFF TO THE LIBRARY AND READ HOW TO COOK A PIECE OF FISH, THEN COME BACK TO ME ALRIGHT

A loaf of whole wheat bread without salt. Just my preference. He'll hate it because it's dense and not salty.

nice blog faggot

He wouldn't like it but I couldn't care less, I love puffy crust 'za

LMAO SELF DEPRICATION!!! LE DEPRESSION XD

I fried an egg, he'd probably say I put too much salt on it, or that I ruined it by putting on pepper or something

Why would you make bread without salt? No one does that

>Get a girlfriend, user. Christ, man...

I do. I like it that way.

just put a tomato and some salt on and eat it