French here leaving Veeky Forums for good

Sorry you're on your own now. Europeans like me tried to make this a good board about good food. Americans wouldn't have it. Just constany fast food threads. But this Costco hot dog shit put me over the edge. Sorry. It is just too stupid to bear.

It is a hot dog at a wholesale store. It is not cuisine. It is not high class. It does not deserve this attention. Good bye.

Say what you want, but for me, it will always be the McChicken©

Most threads about complicated recipes or techniques get good answers. Not sure why you're letting yourself be so butthurt.

i don't believe this is a real post because you claim to be French but i agree.

every time i see this forum i hope, my heart aches with hope, that the threads are troll threads. but then i think about all the places i've been to in america... i am so sorry for everyone who doesn't live in one of the big three cities. you have the worst food in the world and your taste in food is absolutely terrible. i know you can't help it because you've never left ohio or wherever the fuck but you really don't deserve to have an opinion because you eat only trash and have never had anything good.

dude, we never knew you were here so don't care that you're leaving let alone why, so fuck off

I like the mcchicken and sams club hotdog posts. This board is not about the best food in the world regardless of price. It's about the best food for the price.

You see posts about the best expensive food, the best medium priced food, and yes, the best cheap food.

Can you honestly do better than one of those nice big hotdogs and a drink for $1.50? Probably not in all of France. I think you're jealous.

Damn, I'm like, heartbroken, user.

>mcchicken and sams club
>best food in the world regardless of price

pick one

>Can you honestly do better than one of those nice big hotdogs and a drink for $1.50?
literally anywhere, anything is better.

why do you give a shit

what I actually said:
>This board is not about the best food in the world regardless of price

>literally anywhere, anything is better
what can you get for $1.50 that's better?

because i'm triggered af

some fruit, some vegetables. ever have grilled vegetables?

how about a good hot dog? i like hot dogs. your go to is not even as good as a basic hot dog.

I should have clarified: what can you get from a restaurant or other business selling ready-to-eat food, for $1.50, that's better than a sam's club hot dog?

It even comes with a drink. There's no way you can beat that.

are you homeless or a tightwad? your budget on lunch is 1.50. i'm not impressed by this life outlook.

so... you couldn't think of a single thing that's better than a Sam's club hot dog for $1.50?

That's what I thought

Most people on this board are probably around 18-19 years old. Are you surprised?

that's the amount of money a child brings in for school lunch. at least it was in the 80s. you are not understanding that your entire concept of food is dire. save up your good boy points to get some tendies, lad.

McChickens are only $1.29. But they don't come with a drink

see you tomorrow, silly french user

>It is not cuisine. It is not high class.
Jesus leave already you cringy french fuck

BYE

BYE

We are REALLY going to miss you and your extensive halal knowledge. How will Veeky Forums recover?

A costco hot dog and ice cold Pepsi are amazing

Just really hits the spot.

You'll be back, see how long you last without (you)s

>Europeans
>making anything good
Yeah okay Frog, have fun with your new kebab shops

you cant just ignore hotdogs and other cuisine costco has to offer

good riddance you fucking snob

Oh come on! Quit being a little bitch. Get yourself a Royale With Cheese, hot fries and an ice cold Coca Cola and shut the fuck up my French fried ninja

>you cant just ignore hotdogs and other cuisine costco has to offer
certainly not on this board

/r/Veeky Forums will welcome you with open arms

hey frenchie, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

regards,
Jack Scalfani

K. Plz come back when you need rescuing for the like 8th time

>you really don't deserve to have an opinion because you eat only trash and have never had anything good.
user why brutally honest

Who said anything needed to be high class you god damn frog.
t. Canadian Listerine connoisseur

Most of the people spamming fast food and dumb memes are European/Australian, though.

>i am so sorry for everyone who doesn't live in one of the big three cities

I've lived in Honolulu, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, PDX, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, Minneapolis, Providence, and Boston. Most people live in the vicinity of one of those places (I assume LA is your third "big city", even though I'd rather half the places I just listed over that shithole), except for Southerners, but most of them aren't even living in this century.

The term you're looking for is "flyover". Flyovers don't define America, they're just poor and ignorant.

>go to mcdonalds for the first time in years
>mcchicken is literally MORE THAN TWICE THE PRICE per calorie compared to burger king

they can't keep getting away with it

>smug coast/city fags
You are why we lost to Trump.

The majority of voters who voted against Trump live on the coast or in cities. Trump won because of gerrymandering and fear mongering by the right wing media.

I wasn't talking about votes. I was talking about attitude. I went to California once to see family, and once was enough, and holy fucking shit. It was like the smug anime girls had come to life. Everyone had such high opinions of themselves and droned on for so long of their superior morality that it was almost hard to breathe. If you dared to try and be even a tiny bit moderate, condescension and passive aggressiveness would come crawling out of the woodwork. No surprise they chose Hillary over Bernie simply on the basis of "lel lets stick it to drumpf XD". Their entire vote was purely for the inflation of their egos rather than actual progress, and that rustled me like a motherfucker. Unsuprisingly, this opinion was shared by quite a number of my relatives who had also visited our Cali branch. We may have won the popular vote but as long as those faggots are representing us and alienating Blue voters unland, not to mention vindicating Reds, it's going to be a long 8 years of Donald Trump. Yes, I am literally triggered.

How much does the membership cost?

Kek'd

>forum
>I hope

you never belonged here

You frenchie fags eat amphibian legs and snails for breakfast, Fuck off

This

Californian here, live in shit hole that went bankrupt a bit ago, you know where. Left for work for awhile but the rest of the senpai is still there. Didn't realize how different the world is outside of Cali until I lived outside.
>mfw I was retarded for a little less than a 1/3 of my life.

Also to keep food-related,
I'd never even heard of sweet tea, or golden peak tea, or honest tea before this...simply disgusting.

Cali's a nice place, the people sick tho.

Me
Senpai auto correct for some reason,
Meant senpai*

Kek, meant senpai*

Fuck it, back to Google keyboard, meant family*

>Frenchie can't even handle a food board so he has to "run away because he hates burgers"
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....