I have developed the ultimate theology. The only one that makes sense and is not logically debeatable

I have developed the ultimate theology. The only one that makes sense and is not logically debeatable.

give it to me straight doc

I'm ready

>The only one that makes sense and is not logically debeatable
>He thinks its supposed to make sense and be logically strong.

A God created the universe in such way that it would generate sentient life. He did such thing because he wanted entertainment: observing the choices of mostly illogical creatures is the only thing that he cannot anticipate by sheer logic and thus it is the only thing that can surprise and fascinate him

2500 years of philosophy and theology btfo!!

Augustinian theology makes pretty good sense.
That whole "problem of Greek rationality" thing really helped medieval philosophy out in the long run.

holy...I want more!

prove me wrong then.

augustin was a genius, but he could not produce a theology indipendent from christian values and his morality, and was thus doomed to be wrong

there isn't anything more than that

so where did all the sarcasmasters go?

probably true. problem is, i came to that conclusion long ago.
now how to make this into the next big religion?

not possible and not meaningful.

if he truly exist he doesn't give a shit about being revered

religion's existance is based on the comfort it gives to those who follow it. and what comfort would this realization give to the ignorant and the weak?

Move over Aquinas this guy is coming for your spot!!!

i was more on to the fact that religious leader get a shit ton of power and wealth. which might be exciting to try out

nice contribution to the discussion fag. truly a superior mind you are

then I suggest you forge a system of beliefs even more merciful and compassionate than christianity. i am pretty sure it would eventually work

holy shit are you in mensa? your mental talents are wasted here you should alert the vatican of your epiphany immediately!!!

lol fuck you Vonnegut

no thank you. i'd make a religion that doesn't set up stupid rules (because there are none) and encourages their devotees to develope the ability to think independently and critically

then I assure you it will not gain much support

>he
Your only flaw.

what gives?

xe