Nelson Mandela was a f*cking n***** who ruined his country

South African cuisine thread? What are some quality dishes from this fine civilization

>The state of Veeky Forums

The state of almost every board, to be quite honest.

Veeky Forums is a rightful /pol/ colony.

In regards to the thread, Bobotie is pretty unique to SA. It's a spicy minced meat with an egg topping. Nelson Mandela was a violent terrorist who used car bombs and popularized 'necklacing', burning a gasoline soaked tire around a prisoners neck. Though early recipes called for ginger, marjoram and citrus rinds, Bobotie is also made with simple curry powder today.

>Veeky Forums is a rightful /pol/ colony.

And yet he was the only one who made an actual contribution to the thread topic so far

okay, here's some shit ass fucking sausages that those fags in South Africa eat. It's called Boerewors, it's made of fat, gristle, and nutmeg, and they eat it like a hot dog, except they can't figure out ketchup so they just put tomato on it. It sucks and it's always covered in dust from the infertile soil in the air.

forgot my pic

i'm fucking moist

Looks tasty

>Veeky Forums is a rightful /pol/ colony
Jesus fucking Christ. I ran away from /v/ so I could get away from you dipshits and now you're spreading like fucking terminal cancer. Burn in hell you nigger.

Good mood food

>Veeky Forums is a rightful /pol/ colony.
Damn straight!!!

>filename

That doesn't look very appetizing or healthy

how the fuck did Veeky Forums get infested with politics?
go away please I come here to relax not to be bombarded about politics

Beneath the skin... We are one.

Was it not your sin that posted the word 'nigger'?

Even now you can feel the /pol/ seed -germinating- within you.

Assimilation back to the Veeky Forums

Shoo, poltard you aren't welcome here

>always covered in dust from the infertile soil
muh sides

Oh my God, fuck you.

Monkey limbs cooked on a burning rubber tyre.

>Uma delicia!!!