ITT: Bad culinary memes Americans are trying to force onto your country
>greek yoghurt
>cheese
>dairy in general
>avocados
>sriracha
>deconstructed foods
>chicago pizza
Is it really that hard for Americans to just stay out of other country's affairs? They don't need to play world food police.

America isn't forcing these things on your country.
Your countrymen just want to suck our dicks so bad that they're trying to buy our memes.

You're losing the meme war, how do you feel, shitskin?

>no cheese
>no avocados
>no sriracha
Where the fuck are you from? central africa?

>deconstructed foods

What's the difference between greek yoghurt and regular yoghurt?
in Greece everything is just yoghurt
>no American yoghurt

I can't even get Chicago pizza where I live in America.

I have a hard time believing it's being forced anywhere else.

>spicy food
I hate this fucking meme so much
>OH DUDE LET'S GO TO NANDOS THEY MADE THEIR CHICKEN XXXXTRA HOT LIKE EPIC MEAL TIME AND MEXICO XDDDDDDDDDD
If I had a gun with three bullets loaded and I had to choose between shooting Hitler, Trump, or the fat American fuck who started the spicy food meme, I'd shoot the spicy food meme faggot three times.

mexicans been eating avocado forever. now hipsters like it and its suddenly a cool food. the fuck.

pussy. i bet you only use ketchup on everything.

This is a total offender

I love posting this mess in /sp/ when mexico is playing soccer or have a huge fighter in vegas

All the triggered anons

Ill drop this image during the holidays between thanksgiving or just after new years and the bites are wide open

Ketchup is good and actually has flavour you fat Americunt, hot sauce tastes like nothing and just hurts your mouth. Why eat something that hurts you? Why not just eat a fucking cactus or drink bleach if you enjoy pain so much?

>i just want sugar on my food nom nom nom
grow up kid

>I'M A MANLY AMERICAN GRRRRR I EAT NAILS AND LEMON JUICE FOR BREAKFAST

Not even them, just stopped in to tell you that ketchup is unironically shit. Grow up you manchild.

lemon juice is great, shut up

>>dairy in general
Kill yourself my man. Cheese is the greatest invention in the history of man.

Limes best. Look what I just bought. So proud.

Shitskins upset because they're lactose intolerant most likely

It's true. I went to Spain and saw two different 1950s Americana restaurant chains.

All I know is fat people prefer greek yogurt because they view it as a healthier option.

The paint came off my mom's and then I didn't use it anymore because I don't want aluminum in my food. Now I usually put whole peeled lemon or yellow lemon in my blender that goes to 11, for maximum efficiency.

I prefer it because it usually has better macros. Still doesn't mean fat fucks should be eating a big container of it because "it's healthy teehee"

sounds pulpylicious

It's essentially the way the yogurt is cultured and packaged. Greek yoghurt typically has less whey mixed with the milk solids, leading to a denser product. As a result, it also has more protein per serving than regular yogurt which is what attracts health folks to it.

A blender that goes to 11 obliterates all pulp if I tell it to. It also has enough torque to go slow for less homogeneous and aerated product.

Sounds like this pic is great for trolling! Mind if I save it?

all yours my friend!

>greek yogurt
>avocados
What's wrong with them?
>sriracha
>chicago pizza
>deconstructed food
Don't fall for these meems
>dairy in general
Shitskin detected