Chart Thread

Chart Thread

The Kalevala is pretty weird.

can someone do a travel lit one that'd be good in lieu of traveling through time? also an intro to kaballah one

dumping leftist lit charts

Can I get a conservative reading list please. Nothing /Pol/

Forgot Hrolfs Saga Kraka

>link on a image
fuking kys

Anyone got a chart to help sort myself out?

niggers

Wonder how many of these are about EXISTENTIALISM and DEATH

probably just pedro paramo

Can anyone fix me a Psychology major starters playlist ? Thanks

>playlist
no you meme loving fuck

all i really know pertaining to conservatism that's seen as important is hitler's works (not being ironic or implying everyone on the right is 'literally hitler,' or anything, they're just important works and i think everyone should read them at some point) and basic economics by thomas sowell.
i really can't think of any pivotal conservative writings outside of works by far-right politicians. was there a karl marx equivalent for the right...? damn. you unironically got my noggin joggin and now i feel a need to look into conservative lit lol

gomenesai, i got it from leftypol. it's a pain in the butt but it's still a good reading list. just google the names of the works, honestly.

dammit meant to @ but did it to my own post

also, someone's probably going to tell you to read ayn rand but don't bother. read 'wealth of nations' by adam smith, and 'basic economics' by thomas sowell like i previously mentioned.

memes never harmed anyone

Memes are love.

>doesn't include "Die Wand"
Why though?

this seem like a shitty one

There is almost no sense of progression here.

cringy af

you dont need anything else

Is there one for ww1/ww2? Would be greatly appreciated.

>The Idiot
Wat

Does anyone have the brownpill reading chart? iirc there was a lot of Hegel on it.

Did you make this? I wouldn't describe The Man in the High Castle as long or difficult.

Look again.

soft science fiction

Severely lacking and I would include more contemporary literature but it's kind of a good start for foreigners...
Not many of them, desu
It's more of a mixed bag

I should not comment in the mornings.

Lurking

Already posted some charts, love em

What? The Castle should be read last

Last one I'm posting for now. Hope to see some more of these posted.