You do realize that the only reason you value being intelligent is because you're not a Chad, right?

You do realize that the only reason you value being intelligent is because you're not a Chad, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4atpdxt82Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I'm not both a chad and a genius
They aren't mutually exclusive, user.

Implying I want to stick needles in myself every 10 days, make myself infertile, lose my hairline, have my testicles shrink, and die from atherosclerosis in my 60s just to impress other men.

My group of friends includes very few brainlets, and most of us go to the gym. Just don't make it into a needless obsession.

Pic related is an engineer with a PhD and OP is a low-T beta faggot.

But I dind't mean him, I meant you user ;^)

>tfw born with nearly flawless genetics
>no cavities or fillings
>close to perfectly straight teeth
>6 foot 200 lbs with 14% body fat
>tfw when im what most people would call a “chad”
>tfw also 141 IQ

Feels goodman.

That said im socially awkward as fuck and im pretty sure im on the spectrum. I cant tell you how many times a woman has heard something about me or even just seen me, only to strike up a conversation with me and immediately have their panties dry up quicker than a puddle of butane on blacktop in the summer.

Look on the positive side.
>I'm not you

Its not so bad being me, i got a wife now who is pretty much my female equivalent. I consider myself very lucky to have met her. Its interesting though that she has never had the same problems with dating as i have. When people talk to a cute girl, and she makes some off color or strange comment guys just laugh it off as “quirky”. When talking to a guy who could make the exact same comment, a girl will immediately dismiss him as a creep.

>implying you can't get Veeky Forums naturally with patience

youtube.com/watch?v=f4atpdxt82Y

>My meme is my argument.

I cannot even comprehend the level of mental retardation in this one.

>Scooby
>literally one of the most famous roiders

I'm in excellent condition for a natty. I'm around 10% bf and have a great V-taper. No reason to be a retard and damage my brain and body just to appeal to gay men.

>science board
>claims someone is gearing
>zero proof provided

>all chads are on steroids
>you can't look good naturally
good excuses to be a fatass

I have friends who have been on testosterone esters, deca, anavar, and trenbolone. There is a very distinct look to them. You gain muscularity very evenly everywhere, and your muscles store more glycogen so they are very full. Pretty sure he had a video where he was implying that he was using. Guy is like 50 and like 6ft 2, you have to be a bit naive to think this guy is natty.

these aren't proofs

Are you 16? You sound like the people who just start lifting and think that they will look like Arnold with enough work ethic, broccoli, and chicken breast.

I believe those are "Argumentum ad hominem" fallacies

What if I value both?
t. PhD in theoretical physics with a >1300lbs s/b/d total

> You realize the only reason you became a Chad is because you don't have what it takes to be intelligent
Let's turn this thread into a MadLibs competition on OP's post

This. Who the hell wouldn't want to be a superchad? If two equally chad individuals squared off against each other, the more intelligent individual will win.

Imagine a world where everyone was intelligent.

Now imagine a world where everyone was a chad.

Incorrect on so many levels

Both unnatainable fantasies. Feel free to make a point anytime

Benjamin Franklin was ALWAYS a chad AND a Brainiac.

But if two equally intelligent chads faced off, the stronger one would be more likely to win.

>Imagine a world where everyone was intelligent.
Millions of important jobs go unfilled because nobody wants to do them. Average lifespan plummets because people would rather read books than move their bodies. Society collapses.

>Now imagine a world where everyone was a chad.
Productivity skyrockets as everyone has more energy. Healthcare costs go way down because no one gets sick. People are generally more kind and sociable. Civilization flourishes.

You do realize that the only reason you value being a Chad is because you're not intelligent, right?

>nearly flawless genetics
>socially awkward

Sorry but that puts you near the bottom percentile.

I don't need to be a Chad as long as I have enough money for hookers.

These are correct, also, the reverse of the OP is more accurate. Someone who can't be intelligent has to resort to being fit to attract the opposite sex. Success is much more attractive than physical fitness (to women). Women instinctively seek a partner that can successfully raise their offspring. Physical fitness is secondary.

Look at Pic related, an aquaduct.

The roman engineers had no understanding of pressure inside water pipes, and feared building long underground pipes like we do today because they thought water only runs downhill. So they build these massive structures that are slightliy tilted to allow water to flow like a river.

Thats Chad engineering for you...

>no one gets sick
Actually smart people get sick less often.

Me on the right