What vegetables are you able to eat and enjoy without forcing them down your throat?

What vegetables are you able to eat and enjoy without forcing them down your throat?

1. Broccoli
2. Cauliflower
3. Spinach
4. Tomatoes
5. Mushrooms
6. Carrots
7. Lettuce
8. Beansprouts

How old were you when you begun to enjoy eating vegetables?

There is very little to none that I don't like or can't stomach.
As a kid there were a few things I didn't like, courgettes, eggplant, endive stalks and mushrooms.
Though I got into those all after I hit 16.
Its often how you prepare them.
Also probably helps that my parents shoveled all kinds of food in my mouth before I could complain about it.

I hate beansprouts.
In addition to the other things you've listed, I like asparagus, roasted brussels sprouts, bok choy, leaks, and some other things.
>How old
17? I hated a lot of vegetables when I was growing up.

Most of them. Only a few I've tried that I don't like, mainly celery and radishes

I only eat Broccoli, corn, potato...
I wish I wasn't so picky but everything tastes gross. How to make veggies taste good?

>How to make veggies taste good?
don't steam them, roast them

Roast? Really? Cause I eat broccoli raw with catalina. Then I eat corn with a ton of salt and butter, same applies to potatoes. I never ever roast.

perhaps I assumed things about you+your methods that weren't true

steaming is common, and often makes vegetables mushy and therefore unpalatable
IMO this is by far the most common source of dislike.
Roasting gives better flavor and texture than steaming, and is my go to response.
Sorry if it wasn't helpful.

I'll try it out, thanks user. It's really hard being picky or not enjoying anything.

Anything related to Broccoli
Spinach
Tomatoes depend on how ripe and the kind
Carrots only if they're cooked in something
Potatoes
Corn
Peas
Bell Pepper
Zucchini if cooked into something

Literally every vegetable, you fucking overgrown, developmentally stunted children

i still can't wrap my head around raw potatoes. i just can't eat it. its fine when theyre cooked but raw potatoes are impossible for me. call me a manchild whatever

>What vegetables are you able to eat and enjoy
All of the ones you listed plus peas which are my favourite (split pea soup is gross though)
>How old were you when you begun
>begun
>op really
>BEGAN to enjoy vegetables?
I always did. I wasn't a picky eater because vegetables taste great. Some

An easier question for me to answer is what ones I DON'T like
>brussel sprouts
>eggplant

That's really all I can think of.

As a kid I didn't like tomatoes but that changed when my grandpa showed me the difference between a refrigerated tomato from the grocery store and homegrown.

To this day I can't really understand how people can be so childishly picky about food

>Bf's sister comes home with her bf
>They start eating dinner her mom made
>Her mom, confused, tells her there's pineapple in it, which she hates
>suddenly they're both gagging and treating it like it was the most disgusting meal ever despite having eaten a good portion of it

Like how do you behave this ridiculously?

Pretty much the only food I can't get around is some fish and seafood. I didn't grow up eating it and, contrary to american opinion, it's not really supposed to taste as 'fishy' as people insist
>durrhurr if you don't like fishy taste don't eat fish
No. You're preparing it wrong.

If it has a face or I see scales though I get freaked out and can't eat it. This started when I was eating fishsticks as a kid and bit into one and there was a shiny skin bit on the inside. Scared the crap out of me.

Celery is just crunchy water though
Radishes I could do with or without. If it comes with a salad, i'll eat em, but if it's at a salad bar i probably won't add them to mine.

I eat all vegetables except for huitlacoche and peppers that are spicier then 200.000 Scoville units. Also I don't like all seaweeds.

A lot of people here make brussel sprouts bitter by boiling them too long.
If you feel like giving it a go, try cutting an x in the base and boil for 8 to 10 minutes, you want them to still be a bit bright green instead of dark green.

All of them. I don't like striped beets when they're raw.

raw potatoes are indigestible so no problems there, you're normal... where are you even getting these raw potatoes that it's a problem??

all of them raw, none but potatoes, corn, tomatoes, and shrooms cooked

I was raised on a hearty diet of veggies, coffee, and chicken. I'm 6'5, so I don't believe the meme of caffeine stunting growth (unless somehow veggies counteract that).

Everything except asparagus.

Most veggies except nightshades due to being allergic.

I fucking love dinosaur kale

Carrots are my absolute favorite raw and in a juice. For whatever reason though, I absolutely detest them cooked.

I like pretty much all of them. This is because I'm not a fucking man child.

>Veeky Forums learning to be good boys and eat their vegetables

Broccoli and carrots are the GOAT

Besides those
>raw mushrooms
>peppers
>corn on the cob
>peas
>parsnips
>asparagus
>beansprouts
>tomatoes depending on what kind and how they're cooked
>spring onion
>most kinds of salad leaves

The ones I hate are cauliflower, cucumber, green beans and sprouts. Cabbage can be disgusting or pretty nice depending on how it's cooked.

I only eat bread, meat and cheese.

every single vegetable in the world

Anything in my burger or kebab

The only vegetables I don't like are any of them, except tomatoes beans or pickles, when canned. I like any fresh or frozen vegetable and I've eaten most of them at one time or another.