This piece of shit will be holding back sciences for the next one hundred years

This piece of shit will be holding back sciences for the next one hundred years

Researchers will jump on any retarded crap like alternate universes, wormholes and bending fucking space, but immediately scoff at timid theories relating to the speed of gravity or electronagnetism, since it contradicts the infalliable God, Einstein

The more I learn about physics, the more it disgusts me

Have you considered that maybe relativity explains multiple phenomena to six sigma accuracy? Even if the interpretation is wrong, the equations clearly work at least in some conditions extraordinarily accurately.

They are accurate because they are working with a constantly shifting coordinate system

If you put 0 in an arbitrary point in space rather than at the moving object or the moving observer, relativity doesn't exists anymore

>the universe isn't a shifting coordinate system

Usually when you propose an idea that contradicts a framework that's worked extremely well and with countless real world successes of unparalleled accuracy, people are going to be more suspicious of your idea than the thoroughly well established framework it conflicts with. If you don't understand why this would be the case or expect it would or even should be otherwise, you're probably a little retarded. There might be a better different way of modeling reality that someone establishes in the future, but it will rightfully need to go through the most extreme degrees of scrutiny there are before it becomes established.

I tend to believe that Einstein is discoveries are so famous because he helped to create the atom bomb and to make him less evil they showed his other work.

If he were just a nobody, then we wouldn't know who he even was.
His work is well know because it is the best we have. If you have a better model for macroscopic physics than his, please show us.

>speed of gravity
rundown?

>muh reference frames

>This piece of shit
no U

Is there any reason to believe OP isn't just butthurt?

Not saying that Einstein is infallible, but as far as I am aware e=mc^2 is working pretty well for us so far. I don't think anyone is going to throw it out just because OP is having a tantrum.

it's a piece of shit and proven wrong so easily, go take any foodstuff you have, look at its calories and then calculate E = mc2 do they match no they fucking don't relativity is a lie

no shit
see

>He didn't take into account that there is water in those foodstuffs which contribute to mass, but not the calories

Of course they don't match you bafoon. Do you really think burning up an apple Will extract that much energy? Are you braindead?

>he doesnt realize that the calories is almost entirely derived from the carbohydrates

according to einstein it should

Yes, if we had a cute little imaginary anti-matter machine that could create complex organic compounds then there would be a perfect conversion rate. Your stomach is not that efficient, fires are not that efficient, not even the sun is that efficient in converting mass to energy.

If our bodies could extract all the energy from the matter we ingest then we wouldn't shit.

this is either bait or you are so fucking retarded you should be euthanized

why? The conditions under which it is true are somewhat rare.

Do remember that if it was not thanks to Oliver Heaviside, people back then would still think Maxell's theory was bullshit. In other words, if you think theory B makes more sense than theory A, then you better back it with arguments and whatnot. Those theory are not going to prove themselves.

literally >3 people fell for the bait

this board, sometimes, ugh...

Has this even been proven yet?

Have they tried to acclerate a 10kg mass to near light speed and observe its effects?

no they tried accelerating the moon to 10m/s but your mom just fell on the measuring device