Is 108 iq a lot? i feel like a brainlet when i read Veeky Forumss usual iq threads

Is 108 iq a lot? i feel like a brainlet when i read Veeky Forumss usual iq threads

It's better than average. Not 'genius', but I wouldn't worry about it; intelligence(s) is/are a lot more complicated and varied than what an IQ test puts you through.

For example, I'm high (not like, Enlightened-tier, but fairly far up there), but I'm pretty sure I'm still retarded. Unless you're under 70 or 80, don't worry about it.

Anything below 130 is not even human. You're one of these 'proles' from 1984

IQ is about pattern recognition on a fairly immediate level. It's not entirely a meme, but it's nothing special and doesn't cover anywhere close to the full spectrum of human ability.

Want to improve your iq? Stop going to r9k and stop frogposting

You are average. So it isn't good or bad. You probably take "not excellent" to mean "bad" and think that "average" is synonymous with "unexceptional" or "brainlet." According to your definition it is, but you shouldn't feel bad about it. Literally nothing you can do.

>It's not entirely a meme
Wrong, it is. The term "intelligence" doesn't mean anything per se, and every psychological construct that talks about it uses it in a different way. Cognitive sciences should stop wasting everyone time with this nonsense and start developing new constructs from scratches far away from this stupidity. Right now measuring intelligence is the equivalent of finding the girl with the longest cock.

Yes I know what Stanford-Binet scale is, and I know even the morst recent ones.These are useful, but still they are exceptions.

>tfw 85 iq

no way, are you white?

You're normal.
You're probably an abo.

It's average, but that's only for pattern recognition, I took a different test where it tested 13 different cognitive functions, 100 was average in this test. Does anyone know what this test is called? Or did anyone else take it? I've looked it up and I can't find it anywhere. Oh, I forgot, it's not an online test, I took it in a hospital years ago.

My lowest score was 116 for "social intelligence". Everything else was kept from me by my parents.

Good online iq test anons?

it's average
mine is 120, my partner's is 145. a friend of mine has an iq of 160. it might be important to mention that we all have ASD.
IQ isn't /that/ important but with a lower IQ (or ADHD or one of its subtypes) one is more inclined to reread a lot of paragraphs and sentences and whatnot to understand and retain the information.
you are fine.

iqtest.dk

>my partner's is 145.

Holyshit, cuck

marginally above average
>tfw maxed out the test past the reliable range at 145
probably BS though, I don't feel very smart most of the time

>not wanting to date tards makes you a cuck

If you want to improve your IQ points, you should read a book.

im a girl so it's okay, i like that he's more intelligent than me. i learn a lot from him .

A woman can never be yours if she's more intelligent than you. You're basically just her packmule

Thats good, you had me worried for a moment

If you took an online IQ test your score means absolutely nothing.

If you took an IRL IQ test and got a high score, it means you're good at solving IQ tests.

122, get on my level pleb

How do I know if I'm smart?
I've literally never tested my intelligence in my life, so far I've just procrastinated and read poetry.

no