Who here drinks Peace Tea? Currently enjoying the Texas Style rn

Who here drinks Peace Tea? Currently enjoying the Texas Style rn.

Sno-berry's my favorite. Green Tea's my least favorite.

How are these compared to Arizona teas? I usually just get Arizona out of habit when I want an adult Kool-Aid

I wouldn't know, pal. I've never tried Arizona before.

lol I live in Texas and it's just called sweet tea. It's a bit weird how they call it "Texas Style" in other places.

You actually kinda hit on it already. Arizona is a little more sweet and less tea flavor. To me they've always felt a little cloying. Peace teas are a bit lighter in flavor and more of the tea comes out. Texas style in OP is pretty subdued and has almost a cinnamon flavor to me, but their lemon and peach is pretty bomb, too. They also have a very lightly sweetened green if you prefer even more mild.

this nigga knows what's up

I love Peace Tea, usually get Razzleberry. Brings me back to going to the scary corner store downtown in college and getting Peace Tea and Goldfish with my friends.Can't beat 99 cents for that huge can.

I live in North Carolina and I can't stand sweet tea. Shit just tastes like sugar water. Half and half is where it's at.

personally they taste better, no hfcs bs either

I got it once cause it was on sale and it was pretty good. I'm reluctant to buy it again cause most of the flavors sound disgusting.

Peace Tea is served best with a side full of bean bag and water cannon.

Peace tea isn't even real tea it's flavoring and hfcs at least Arizona uses brewed tea

I like the razzleberry or whatever the fuck its called but would pick a regular bottled tea that has actual tea in it over that in a heart beat

sno-berry has been the truth and the way ever since it's inception. Fuck if you can find a sno-berry peace tea any fucking where once you get out of college. I found exactly one gas station 20 min away from me that has them in stock.

I tried a raspberry one because they had a display on sale.
It was undrinkable, so sweet and artificial tasting, and left a weird acidic taste in my mouth. Couldn't finish it.
Arizona is much better, I don't know what that other guy is saying about them being sweeter.

Pure leaf forever

I love the Georgia peach imo

Muh nigga. Sucks that I can never find out

this

watermelon or sweet apple arizona

or the shaq-flavored grape one if you can find it

Lemon one is my jam.

They're good, trust me. Except for Green Tea, that one tastes nasty.

Mmm yes.

There is no HFCS in peace tea

dropped

no posts mentioning sucrose shit in every single can

brain fog fake sweetener, avoid