Is there any manga or anime that teaches or motivates you about science...

Is there any manga or anime that teaches or motivates you about science? All I see are waifu pls jerk off to by boobies shit. Even the ones that are sciency are too edgy and matrixish like evangelion or Akira or too wildish like gundam and all that giant mecha shonen.
I want something happy and innovative and more realistic. Like a space anime but without the big robots and talks about modern day philosophies, realistic technological concepts, actual application of math and the daily life of someone living in space.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506413859890.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506413938710.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I learned a lot about Spiral power from the documentary Gurren Lagann.

anime is trash. If you are human trash it's great cheap entertainment. Looking for intellectualism in anime is like looking for intellectualism on BET.

Check out Knights of Sidonia. Pretty cool sci-fi.

>Babby's first BLAME

Kek. We got ourselves a true intellectual here.

The Wind Rises is literally entirely about an engineer trying to develop a faster plane, set just prior to WWII.

These are pretty fun to read through after you've taken the class, but only a dozen of these are translated.

This is the best thing I can think of.

"Hypothesis, data, dissection, evaluation, experimentation, testing and refinement equals survival for mankind, and thunderous orgasms for me!"

rick and morty

No.

Pretty much, motivates you to get smart to get a Kurisu gf.

everyone knows you have to jack to waifus before doing science if you want the best results user

Jesus, i was really pissed of by the time it took them to figure out the whole village turned into titans..
Also, is it still about titan jews and worldwide nazis?

full metal alchemist?

What the fuck is going on in your picture user. Why is it flipped that way.

>What the fuck is going on in your picture user. Why is it flipped that way.
First time reading anime bud?

Yuyushiki.

Space brothers, I know it sounds lame, but it's excellent and accurate.

I find it interesting that there are people who understand this and also don't know how to calculate basic scattering amplitudes in qed. It boggles my mind.

Madoka.

I can't say it isn't fantastical, but as far as introduction to concepts - if you liked Flatland or Chilldhood's End, you'll love Kado: The Right Answer.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506413859890.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506413938710.webm