"Holistic math"

Has anyone heard about "holistic math" before? I just recently found out about it. Apparently the following is an example of this approach.

x + x = x - x
x=1

Proof:
1+1=1-1

It's nicely balanced: 2 ones on the left, 2 ones on the right, + meaning: "left side", - meaning: "right side", = meaning: "balance"

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that final equation then 2=0, which is classically wrong?

In holistic math you get to the final step but don't actually do it, that's what keeps the balance. So it's not 2=0 but 1+1=1-1.

The meaning of + and - are frozen, but the meaning of 1 is freed up.

my sides are in orbit. Thanks based monkposter.

a = 1
b = 1

a = b
a2 = b2
a2 - b2 = 0
(a-b)(a+b) = 0
(a-b)(a+b)/(a-b) = 0/(a-b)
1(a+b) = 0
(a+b) = 0
1 + 1 = 0
2 = 0
1 = 0
1 + 1 = 1

What does this mean? This means that everything is already two. You think you are one? No. You are two: you and what you think you are. There is this doppleganger of everything, and math can prove it nicely.

But there's more!

a = b
a2 = ab
a2 - b2 = ab-b2
(a-b)(a+b) = b(a-b)
a+b = b
b+b = b
2b = b
2 = 1

What's that?! Things that are two are also one?! Your doppleganger + you = the true you. Math should be done holistically, not in the classical way. Einstein and newton had to reinvent math to go further. Holistic math will be the next step that solves quantum physics.

What the fuck does that even mean. You can't just "freeze" a - or +. What the fuck even is the meaning of 1?
Jesus fucking Christ.

>You can't just "freeze" a - or +.
Could Neo freeze time before he belived in it? No. Could he freeze time after he believed in it? He froze several times many times.

> What the fuck even is the meaning of 1?
That's a deeply spiritual question we've been striving to answer since the very beginning of humanity. According to the teachings of holistic math: two is one, but also, one is already two:

>which is classically wrong
Even in non-holistic math it can be shown that 2=0 in some non-standard models of ZF.

>+ meaning: "left side", - meaning: "right side"
But it should be the other way around.

it doesn't really designate left and right but opposition of two sides

It's true in characteristic 2.

Characteristic 2 is the western way of looking at it. In holistic math we arrive at our conclusions thru self-reflection and meditation.

A lot of heart gets lost in the western method, the holistic method is richer.

x + y = x - y holds in F2

Can 1 be shown to exist?

>One is already two
1=2 confirmed.

The a+b solution was artificially introduced.
The logic doesn't follow downwards, only up.

No you can't

This thread made me laugh until I cried. This is an excellent thread.

Hmmm...and how does holistic math compare with vortex math (RodinAerodynamics.org) ?

show me a worked example of holistic math solving a real problem that regular math is incapable of solving.

This is why asia is still backward

At last I truly see...

1+1+1 = 1-1-1
Now I squint real hard and cross my eyes a little bit and the equation becomes
1 = -1

I always had the nagging suspicion this was the case, because [math]1^2 = (-1)^2[/math]. This is the greatest mathematical insight since Wildberger defined numbers as strokes on a board.

You actually can.

Well give me a problem and I'll solve it only using holistic math in under 10 minutes.

Calculate [math]\pi_k(S^n)[/math] for all [math]k,n \in \mathbb{N}[/math].

Riemann hypothesis

this should be good

Just when I was going to stop reading Veeky Forums, this masterpiece gets posted.

Being an ordinal is [math]\Delta_0[/math], which means its 0 and 2 as sets are the same in all transitive models of set theory. Please show how to construct this non-standard model of ZF, which must be necessarily non-transitive.

ZF+ 2=0.

This has no model. It violates extentionality, 2 and 0 are different sets. Grow up and learn some set theory before spewing diarrhea.

It is be easily shown that [math]\forall i \in \mathbb{Z}, \, H^i(\Sigma\Omega^\infty) = Con(\Pi_i) \otimes_\mathbb{Q} ZFC \implies Con(ZFC) \otimes_\mathbb{Q} Con(TG) \otimes_\mathbb{Q} Con(ETCS) \cong 0[/math].
Then it follows trivially from the axiom of choice that [math]\delta^\infty(0)
= \delta^\infty(2)[/math], but [math]\delta^\infty[/math] is injective in this model, so trivially [math]0 = 2[/math].

>construct
Not him, but it's actually non-constructive.

Source
I didn't mean construct in the technical sense, exhibit would be better.

>math developed through drugs

>πk(Sn) for all k,n∈N.
First of all we need to make sure we use the same pi here. You probably meant to use metric pi (a.k.a. Greek squiggly line pi, π) but I'll use the pi that Holistic math uses. (Metric pi has several defects, the most obvious one is that it has 7 trillion numerals after 3, which isn't sensible to use for just a quick presentation of Holistic math.)

Since we already know from the above stated
that 2=1 and that
1 + 1 = 1 it is questionable if it is even reasonable to talk about numbers beyond one, since they are all just different 'ones' through permutation into a higher plane of being. This being said, k,n∈N is pretty much narrowed down to N being 1, and 1 only. After this quick meditative session we can began to truly calculate.

πk(S^n) for all k,n∈N
non-metric pi = 3.2
N=1 --> k=1; n=1
S=Snake constant (metric)

3.2x1(Snake^1) = around 3 normal sized snakes and a hatching.

You might say that this wasn't accurate enough for your Western sensibilities, but then you'd miss the very point of Holistic math.

What is the holistic take on the axiom of choice?

it seems like holistic math may be able to figure out consciousness or something, but could never get you to outer space.

It is foolish to believe that there's a choice to be made when you can only point at the universe.

How does holistic math deal with projection?

>show me some Holistic Geometry

In Holistic geometry, we square the circle, with circulair square's

what the fuck.

Is there a holistic version of algebraic topology? I think it might give us some insights into the field.

Apparently so. You can see him calculate the homotopy groups of the sphere here.

>around 3 normal sized snakes and a hatching
Close enough.

>x + x = x - x
>x=1
Fuck you and your bait. x=0

>What does this mean?
It means you divided by zero. Don’t do that.

if x=0 there's nothing to talk about. You can't talk about nothing. x has to be at least one.

Threads like this and posts like yours are why Veeky Forums is such a garbage board.

>It's nicely balanced: 2 ones on the left, 2 ones on the right, + meaning: "left side", - meaning: "right side", = meaning: "balance"
If I tried to wrap my head around this any more I might actually twist my spine out of joint.

in [math] Z_2 [/math]

Typical western asshurt.

Do you even know what elements of [math]\mathbb{Z}_2[/math] are?

Zero is nothingness. The existence of x means it has to be at least one.

it is understood by literally everyone that n in a ring means the unity added n times, dumbass freshman

Brainlet detected.

This nigga is enlightened, he is on the first steps of becoming a Holistic mathematician.

>[math]\mathbb{Z}_2[/math]
>ring
Put a bullet through your head.

this is essentially the approach to abstract algebra.

define operators as you see fit in order to view underlying patterns and connections amongst many theoretical constructs