Daily reminder you should at least be taking a multivitamin, Omega-3, and likely Vitamin D everyday...

Daily reminder you should at least be taking a multivitamin, Omega-3, and likely Vitamin D everyday. There's no reason not to.

Pic related is me when I bought multivitamins in bulk at Costco. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/12/dr-gregers-2011-optimum-nutrition-recommendations/
veganhealth.org/
theveganrd.com/vegan-nutrition-101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the science behind optimal vitamin levels is completely arbitrary and not even doctors can agree on proper levels.
Meanwhile, big pharma fills the public with FUD by publishing insanely high blood concentration levels for particular vitamins and labeling this as "NORMAL", encouraging wasteful vitamin deficiency blood tests and getting doctors to prescribe something like 20,000 IU dosages of vitamin D to alleviate imaginary conditions like "risk of developing rickets" or "improves heart health".

It's not about what is normal, it's about what is optimally beneficial. People don't get as much sunlight as they do.

And more omega 3's are good. It grows your brain n shit. Why do you think whites and Asians are smart/civilized and silly niggers in Africa are dumb as shit? It's because the former two ate lots of fish for millennia and it made their brains powerful as fugg. Africans eat flies and other niggers.

Whiskey gives me every nutriments I need.

>Africans eat flies and other niggers.
>other niggers
It's true and I laughed at this hard.

Well, it doesn't though

bump

>People don't get as much sunlight as they do

>putting jewish pills in your body
no

That, or have a balanced diet.

>People don't get as much sunlight as they do.

>my diet perfectly addresses all of my needs 100% accurately
Doubt it, butthole. Enjoy low energy and cancer at 40.

For me its the mens alive vitamin. Take one with oatmeal + banana/cinnamon. Have a peanut butter sandwitch with fruit or vegetables for lunch. Then burgers/pastas/tacos/burritos/lentils/soups for dinner

Water only. Snacks are limited to fruit, pretzels, or fried pea crisps maybe once a month. Healthy AF

in 2 years the science jews will say that same diet causes cancer and aids

I am not following a diet. After 20 years of being alive and eating different things i have found my favorite foods. I used to eat a lot of chips and pie but slowly reduced them overtime. I dont care what scientists say because modern scientists are nu male cucks who dont peer review anymore otherwise it would hurt feelings and want everyone to eat a soy diet

>multivitamin
Usually not. Sometimes a dose of Bs is good if I've been eating sub-optimally. There is no correlation between multivitamin use and longevity. Supplementation can only fix deficiencies, not excesses.
>omega-3
a quarter cup chia and I don't eat much fatty stuff with a high proportion of omega-6. Usually just walnuts which are 4.4 sixes for each three. Americans average 7. That *may* be enough, but it isn't guaranteed to be. I should consider taking an algae oil supplement.
>D
Taking some lichen D3. 2500 iu every two days.

Everything else I get from whole plant foods :^)

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/12/dr-gregers-2011-optimum-nutrition-recommendations/

veganhealth.org/

theveganrd.com/vegan-nutrition-101/

this is how soft we have become as a society

I'm actually quite firm, because I put thought into what I eat instead of passively taking whatever is pushed at me.

My O Chem professer insists that you don't get much nutritional benefit fro multivitamins because all the components react with one another when they hit your stomach acid. Sure you'll get some nutrients in the end but not everything that's in the pill. Personally I like leafy greens.

what a fucking faggot

You don't need to take any other vitamin except Vitamin D3 which humans usually get from sunlight but not enough.

Vitamin D3 is difficult to acquire from diet since not many food sources contain it beside a few like sardines but you won't be able to eat enough sardines to get something like 2000 IU of Vitamin D3.

Most of the Vitamin D you see on nutrition labels are considered Vitamin D but they just aren't Vitamin D3, but rather Vitamin D2.

Vitamin D2 is not as easily absorbed by the body as Vitamin D3 so a lot of Vitamin D2 just gets pissed away by your body through peeing.

That is why some people who are avid milk drinkers can still get surprised when they are told their Vitamin D levels are low. It's because the Vitamin D in milk is Vitamin D2 and not the Vitamin D3 that you are really looking for.

Also, if you really want multivitamin fruit, considered Super Fruits like Durian.

Like seriously, check out the stats of Durian, if it weren't for the smell, Americans would likely eat them everyday.

Vit D3 2000 IU
Vit A 8000 IU
Vit E 400 IU
Biotin 1000 mcg

I take these daily, but only to help strengthen my hair and make it fuller. Still plenty of hair, but it's thin and I do have one annoying bald spot I'm trying to patch up. Using this cocktail it should be noticeably better in 3 months.

pic related saved my life. I took these for two months and I'm still deficient.