Daily reminder that city retards have no reason to deride rural and suburban geniuses

The flyover meme applies specifically to dumb faggots who don't know how to cook. The state you live in does not effect one's ability to prepare any cuisine one wishes.

Availability of resources to flyover states would prove your point wrong.

>what is the internet
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No really, do city retards not understand that you can order things from the Internet? Did you think you have to pay 5-10 times the price in rent to live near an Asian grocery store?

HAHAHAHAHA

>paying extra money to ship regularly available items to coastal people, to your back woods hoe-down

:^)

>having to order food in the mail

I could order food every day for a month and it still wouldn't touch the levels of rent you're paying on top of mine

How do you think food anywhere is transported ever? Mail truck or produce truck. What difference does it specifically make? Oh wait, you never bothered to think about how food gets to your Whole Foods, did you?

Holy shit city retards are really living up to their name LOL

Montreal here. The groceries are shit. All vegetables taste weird and are in rough shape. The majors are shit but not as bad as the locals/Chinatown. When I lived in the East coast the quality was much better.

Holy shit, city """people""" were completely destroyed ITT...

whatever makes you feel better you fuckin bumpkin

nice thread, guy

Not an argument. You are nothing more than a barely functional collection of personality disorder symptoms, like all city retards. Just kill yourself honestly. I'm tired of feeling sorry for you.

>live in middle of nowhere montana
>can literally get any of this shit i want at stores anyway for cheap because cost of living is cheap and i work online making lodes e mone

even have whole foods if i want that bullshit

Phew, since the coasties got btfo so quickly can we call this a rural feels thread?

>tfw sitting out on my porch with a few close friends
>tfw own the ten acres around me
>tfw there isn't a person for 100 miles in any direction that I wouldn't trust with my life
>tfw coasties will never know these feels
How do they even go on?

>paying rent
>not owning a house
>taylor swift maymays

Well well.

>be rural genius
>be a part of a community
>have actual culture
>don't need to constantly compare myself to coasties
>don't desire to import other cultures to fill the void in my existence
>am more than just the amalgamated shit mess of neuroses that occur when people live to close together
Feels good.

Whole foods is an Amazon company. Boycott.

Semis and trains deliver food to rural houses? That's interesting. I thought one would have to pay courier services extra money to rush deliver it to you. Nice to know the pony express still exists.

*rural genius houses
Sorry, had to fix that for you, coastie

>sitting on the porch with my friends
>shitposting on a Myanmarian rice steaming forum

Truly life is simpler in the boonies.

Semis and trains deliver food directly your house? That's neat.

>airhead coastal faggot thinks it's making a point
cute.

How close to an interstate and train tracks do you live that operators of these extreme means of conveyance can hault their path, then hand deliver your foreign goods? Legit question. Seems like they've cucked DHL/UPS/FedEx/USPS where you live. Good for them.

I'm actually stunned by how mad you be. I guess city retards have thin skin.

and to be precise, many rural places offer much better food than urban areas
original recipes, fresher ingredients, traditional cooking
at least outside of the US

>hault
It seems city retards can't even spell four letter words. *halt*
>Fucking mong.

>How close to an interstate and train tracks do you live
Right the fuck on them. Where do you think all of YOUR produce comes from, dummy? The people who sold you your potatoes didnt card it 50 miles to the nearest train depot on a donkey-powered cart.

>city retatds actually think their food comes from whole foods, as in, it is grown there
Laughingly eternally lovingly