Chicks dig smart guys after all

>Hiking in the forests of Québec with my uni's outdoors club
>Only 1 other guy and 7 grills
>No one talking to me for half of the hike
>Happen to be majoring in forestry
>Notice a beech with beech bark disease on our trail
>Start explaining to the group what it is and how it occurs
>2 minutes later, the 2 hottest grills come talking to me
>"Wow user you're so smart, you notice things we're not even aware of. You're a forestry major? You must know so much about nature"
>Both bombarding me with questions for 10 minutes, asking me things about my major, what I study and eventually more personnal stuff about me

Who could've thought this would help me with females

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask me about CS, ladies

Fuck birches get money.

did you at least fug one?

Nah I'm still an autist, but at least I practiced talking to grills + I'll probably talk to them again on another outing

Too true.
>At a bar
>Handsome and work out enough to look like I don't stoop over a computer 5 hours a day
>Talking to girl who asks my major, I tell her CS
>"Oh so what do you do?"
>Explain in normie terms that I right really persise instructions for what I allegorically refer to the computer as, "a smart but very autistic person"
>"Like this computer can't think or anything, so you have to make sure you account for any error. Like if you tell this autist to walk 10^55 steps he will, but me might walk off a cliff."
>blankstare.jpg

this is what beech bark disease looks like btw

eh, you can do some cool applied shit but yeah, no woman cares about logic and mathematics.

rip my nigga

Ayyy certified Forester here in R5 USFS

Is it bad that I feel bad for diseased trees and plants and stuff
poor tree

Don't feel bad user, you have a big heart and you like trees that's great. But as foresters we don't care that much about beeches as it's not a tree that is valuable in the industry

Hey nice to see a fellow forester. How's forestry in California? What are the main tree species you cut there ?

Whenever i teach CS to biochem chicks, they hit on me. It's pretty annoying desu, distracts me from the lecture. Like keep that shit in lab, don't do it in front of 100 other people.

I wish everyone was like this. I don't understand the point of being mean. There's nothing real to gain from it and it only makes people feel worse.

What if I gain pleasure from your suffering?v

>Only 1 other guy and 7 grills
>No one talking to me for half of the hike

That's because you can't make small talk outside of your autism. Now you are labeled as "that autistic guy who knows a lot about trees" and nothing more. Your only hope is to find a chick with the same autism about trees, frogposter.

>forestry major

are there even going to be animals and plants besides pets and food by 2050?

>nicknamed 'Forrest Gump'
>never spoken to again.

Should of taken botany user, chicks would fight each other to get with a botanist.

>Québec
>Uni
Every thing discarded

yeah that works well, I study ecologist and know alot of systematics and #funfacts about most life. Ive had similar situations with birds and trees, the best was explaining root-mychzorial networks and interconnectedness in general, but its very easy to go over peoples head when you start down that path. Most of the smart things people understand from me are things i learned when i was 6.
also, forestry is for dumbos

Fuck beeches eat pussy smoke weed

This, if the world was kinder and felt more empathy, everyone would benefit. Why isn't this programmed into us if it helps propagate our entire species?

in the good ol days resources were limited so we had to thin the heard of weaklings. Now we can afford to be kind so it'll take a while to be a permanent function.

Because the last time the world was "kinder" and "felt more empathy" we got the entire shitfest that is Europe right now.

There's a time and a place for empathy and compassion, like in feeling bad for diseased trees or watching a kicked puppy get thrown out in the rain. But the minute mercy overcomes justice you have a problem, and the same for the vice versa.

You gotta simplify and tell imply to her what her response should be.

>Québec
>smart guys
Nice try.

CAUSE THATS NOT HOW U SURVIVE AND FUCK BITCHES YOU FUCKING BERRY PICKER PUSSY RAHHHHH

reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/comments/72i1ak/sci_goes_hiking/

>7000 karma
>thread has 27 replies
I really hope it was worth it OP

>look at this dumb socially awkward nerd
>hey, if we talk to him, I bet we can get him to do some of our homework for free

>hoped this would happen to me with the bois
>did not happen

Look at those comments. Reddit genocide when?

*chuckles arborealy*

wait what, I'm not even the one who made that

>be talking to normie grill
>what do you study she says
>say mechanical engineering
>so you're...a genius
>be humble
>wet her panties instantly

nice blogpost faggot
sage

>Because the last time the world was "kinder" and "felt more empathy" we got the entire shitfest that is Europe right now.
If it's immigration you're talking about, Europe and America's "meaness" caused that. Redrawing the Middle East with no care about culture and then propping up dictators isn't kind.
Though I agree mostly with this sentiment:
>But the minute mercy overcomes justice you have a problem, and the same for the vice versa.

>TFW I'm that guy

mechanical engineering master race

>>Shitty useless major
>>Smart
>>Quebec
Kek

This looks like dog faces even without deep dream

How will OP ever recover?

I try to tell myself that 4can has a special esoteric humour and worldview that is worth looking at daily but then I realize that these are the people I'm talong to. Literal autistic people and I'm not using that in the funny sense. There's no way someone could type that paragraph and not be on the spectrum. Its filled with social confusion and being surprised and gratified at stupid shot that doesn't matter. There's no story of plowing both these butcher at once. There's just this bystander gayness. Fuck man. I gotta get off this site

I realize there are a lot of mistakes made in this paragragh

kek this right here

Some of Veeky Forums humour is usable in real life context as well, but you have to be REALLY careful because you can really quickly pass for an autist or a really edgy guy, like this guy for exemple :

then fuck off

>forestry major
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH