Scientifically speaking, how can someone be racist if races don't exist?

Scientifically speaking, how can someone be racist if races don't exist?

Man, imagine if we could kill all Ghetto blacks, Abbos, Designed Street shitters and Gypsies. The world would be so much cleaner and safer for everyone. I would do that job for free, damn.

Aren't asians the smartest human breed, though?

You just look at their skin colour. Unless they're Michael Jackson.

The one in the bottom right is a different race.

Fact one: He has Densisovan DNA. Asians, Europeans, Africans, all do not have Denisovan DNA.

Fact 2: They are classified as Australiods: The Australoid race is a broad racial classification.

>only light hair and green/blue eyes are white
/pol/ sure is stupid.

If you think 5 IQ points are much, you may be a weeb. Jews are the smartest.

What OP is asking is: how can one be racist when races obviously aren't real?
I don't know how this is possible logically and yet that's the way it is factually. I think OP might have stumble upon a scientific paradox.

>one
>2

Being racist just means that you believe in races. Being racially prejudiced means you think one of the races you believe in is better than another, and is what the common usage of the term 'racist' has come to mean.

what your describing is being delusional not racist

>WE WUZ DOGS N SHIEET

It's called xenophobia.

Well yeah, they're synonymous

There's nothing ''irrational'' about disliking or fearing the unknown. Races are not meant to mix, it always ends up badly.

If American was 100% white, it would be the greatest country on Earth.

poor bait/10

>/pol/ sure is stupid
>Jews are the smartest

See 's pic.

>if races don't exist?
That's a strawman.
The liberal claim is "race is a social construct".
Car insurance is a social construct, but it certainly exists.
Besides, racism is dependent on the racist seeing people as divided into certain arbitrary groups.
Someone accusing someone else of racism might believe "there's no such thing as race".

Try to keep up.

>He thinks reality is bait

How's the delusion working out for you?

Also, just read the captions.
"Considered just as intelligent as white people"?
That's also a strawman.

And don't forget, there's far more variation between individuals than races.

>He thinks speculation is reality.

Someones using mean words better tell them to go to le pol so my echo chamber isnt interrupted

If races are real then racists may be justified in their racism, which certainly isn't true. Therefore races don't exist.

Wow, the shittiest strawman yet.

>Human tribalism and preference for people that look/behave/think like them is speculation
Good joke, homogeneous societies are the most happy and safe.

>inb4 rassist

Having a preference for your own people is not racist, you are just deluded about human nature.