I've got a bunch of tortillas to use. What are some of your favorite easy things to do with tortillas...

I've got a bunch of tortillas to use. What are some of your favorite easy things to do with tortillas? I basically just make bean burritos and cheese quesadillas and that's it, looking for some new ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2013/06/the-food-lab-how-to-make-best-fajitas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rdzCv_9eaoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGdEpaPKADI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't go wrong with getting a chunk of cheap tough meat and seasoning it and throwing it in a crockpot for 6 hours

Fry em up and eat em like papa dums

cut into triangles, fry or bake until crispy, use as nanchos

Flour tortillas
Just warm.and add butter
Try pb&j

Enchiladas my man!

Make quesadillas with more than just cheese in them.
Cut them into strips, fry them up, and put them in soup or salad.
Pb+j with tortillas surprisingly isn't bad.

make fajita meats and vegetables.
seriouseats.com/2013/06/the-food-lab-how-to-make-best-fajitas.html

Corn tortillas,layer them in a cake pan with a sauce comprised of cream of mushroom,ground beef and some green chile,so lay the tortillas put the sauce on it,i mean a good amount too,then cheddar cheese,keep doing that until the pans full,cheese on top,put it in the oven at 350 until the cheese is melted and the sauce is hot.
Enjoy.

Make sandwiches ma dood.
>Hummus
>Turkey
>Gouda
>Spinach
>Tom
>Onion

Make memes with it

youtube.com/watch?v=rdzCv_9eaoM

Tostaguac

Without clarifivation your not gonna get good responses

So corn or flour tortillas

Make ghetto Mexican bunuelos. Fry in oil or butter. Top with cinnamon and sugar.

2 eggs over medium, shredded cheese, Bake tortilla till a lil crisp. Egg soft taco and add hot sauce.

Place fried egg onto with salsa and beans to get a nice breakfast.

BLT pinwheels

>pic is flour tortillas

I pretty much only buy these for 1) fajitas 2) quesadillas.
Quesadillas are like pizza, anything goes with the cheese.
What I do is a few drops of oil on one side, and then I smash the 2nd tortilla on top of that one and rub them all around for a microscopic even coating of oil. I use olive oil or chili oil.
In nonstick skillet, I cook it with grated cheese, usually a blend of whatever I have on hand. To the cheese, I will toss on a handful of cilantro or green onion. From there? Its random, but be careful not to overfill a quesadilla. It can be better to have a topping/salsa on the side than a bunch of steamy glopping filling. I love grilling some onions with ancho chilies (yes dried chilies cut into strips). This is put in the quesadilla, maybe a fried egg on the side. I almost always have a little salsa on the side, a fresh pico, or some ranchera. Sour cream is the final touch if I made it spicy.

>cream of mushroom
wow that sounds foul. Why wouldn't you use enchilada sauce, or nacho cheese soup...or just sour cream?

Cut in triangles, fry them slightly and cover them in spicy tomato sauce, top with cheese and sour cream and you've got staple breakfast and hangover food, chilaquiles.

If available, make some mole sauce, slightly fry your tortillas and place them folded once in a plate with shredded chicken inside, mole sauce on top. Classic enchilada.

Or just warm them up in a clean, dry pan, ideally a cast iron griddle, until they're slightly crisp on both sides. Rip the corners with your fingers so you get a little triangle and use it to scoop up yesterday's leftovers.

Butter them.
Roll it up tight, then fry in a pan.

Sprinkle with brown sugar.

Those look tasty as hell. Whats the filling?

Make poor man's pizza with ketchup, green can parm, and cut up hot dogs. Yum

Cali-Spic here giving some white person tortilla ideas

>Honestly, I love making quesadillas with a grilled cheese press.

>Cook until crispy in a pan with a little oil and eat it with hummus or salsa; salt them with garlic salt

>Fajitas are my favorite. Get some pork and cook it with some veggies in a crockpot during the day

>peanut butter and jelly burritos are a good breakfast food to have with coffee

>BLT Pinwheels
>What's the filling?
>Yfw

I'm gonna take a guess; bacon, lettuce, tomato, (sigh), what looks avo, and mayo.
>inb4 what's avo?
Avocado

ok but what about my tortillas

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGdEpaPKADI

cream cheese and ham/smoked salmon pinwheels
tortilla hot dogs
tortilla bolognese (simmer till it's very thick)
chicken wraps
tortilla kebab
also did you make them yourself? Dying for a good tortilla rn, the shit that's sold in stores over here tastes gross and sour from all the preservatives.

chilaquiles my man

I cringed

Are they flour or corn?

I just made an "aztec casserole" with a bunch of leftover tortillas. Also hot ham and cheese quesadillas are yum to me

>bacon
>scrambled eggs
>hash browns aka papas
>fresh made pico de gallo

Possibilities are endless, user. Chorizo, onion, etc.

2:1 cream cheese and mayo mixture, romaine, bacon, tomato, pepper
His question was valid. Who pissed in your corn flakes? Lighten up you little bitch

>(sigh), what looks avo, and mayo.
>>inb4 what's avo?
>Avocado
You're a raging faggot

cut into strips
deep fry
toss with sugar and cinnamon