Ulysses, JRR Tolkien, War and Peace, Philosophy, Dune, One Dimesnsional Man, World Politics and critiquing writing

>Ulysses, JRR Tolkien, War and Peace, Philosophy, Dune, One Dimesnsional Man, World Politics and critiquing writing...

Wow and I thought I had shit taste in Literature. Do any of you read modern day lit that isn't shitty Tolkien or the lasted inquiries on the French Renaissance or 1000000000 paged books like War and Peace???

Let's be fucking realistic here. Who reads that shit anymore and how does anyone born within the last 50 years find that crap enjoyable to read? You are either a grandpa or you have PUTRID taste in good reading. I'm sorry but none of those topics are worth the discussions they have generated here on Veeky Forums.

>this underage bait
I'm reading Report & Hide by Modstoyevsky.

5/10 bait can do better.

Both of you have Fucking AWFUL taste.

I know, the discussions on here are slow and HORRIBLE,

BUMP

>Let's be fucking realistic here. Who reads that shit anymore

Yeah haha ideas and shit who needs them.

sage, because this thread is cancer

Haha your a tiresome fag who has nothing to do but put down solid modern day lit. You want to read Shit history and philisophocial bullshit. "Sage"? How about you go play WoW and go fuck yourself.

Not a single alternative in your post, wow

Because I'm making clear how shit interest people have for a particular book here. All of it is the same artsy-fartsy jibberish I see daily when I'm on here. No interest in story and character have been taken and everything is so based intellectually that this board should be philosophy NOT Lit.

Fuck off.

What in the world is this post? Please just leave lad.

>No interest in story
>tfw you realize it's an assblasted genre fag

do you feel strongly

You are side street scum who should just die. Get off Veeky Forums.

OP I am in need of recommendations. I am looking to improve my storytelling abilities and need some pointers. Can you please recommend some authors? Thanks in advance user.

Again your just a super inflated fag who,wants tread waters over lit that's based in philosophy land.

Fuck off and read some Star Trek.

>tfw u trol them like le epic trol

Hell to the YEAH!

>Try bait
>No bites
>Scream directly at the river's surface like some spoiled kid
I'm past the point of laughing at you and now all I feel is pity.

Come back when your testicles have dropped, OP.

i observe that while dumping on a lot of books, you don't mention any that you do approve of.

this is because you're afraid that if you do mention what you consider to be a good book, we'll tear it to shreds. so, basically, trolling. how about you fuck off pack to /pol/?