Asked this question no one in Sci no one could answer

What does pure energy look like how does it behave

Energy is particles or the vibration of particles.

what does it look like that all

See: photons
Consider: duality of light

not photons just pure energy

Energy is either particles (like photons), motion of particles, or interactions of forces (like potential energy). Nothing else.

haha dodging the question

define energy

>pure energy
what is pure energy?

What you're asking about is something so small that it can't really be "seen" some things can only be observed through their effects and through math

yall need to quit responding to this troll. he thinks he's so fucking smart but all he's doing is trying to give people seizures.

Energy is a concept not something physical you mong

...no. holy shit lol

Its a kind of red color

What about willpower?

Let's do a little exercise in induction.

Suppose you ask me what X is.
I'll give you an explanation Y.

Next you ask me what Y is.
I'll give you an explanation Z.

Can we repeat this process infinitely without ever referring to same object?
Will there eventually be a set of objects that I cant explain with other objects?

not applied

Do I know English, or just simulate the knowledge of it? (I am not an English native)

What am I really asking is: Do the Turing test apply to human beings as well?

>Energy is particles or the vibration of particles.
Aka Strings vibrating.
Since Particles are made of Strings.
According to String Theory.

*Energy is the vibration of strings that made up Particles.

This. It's a mathematical construct used to describe multiple aspects of nature. There are different "types" of energy, like kinetic, chemical, electrical; and the concept can be used to represent the mass of particles. But there is no "pure" energy. It's nonsense on the level of "pure force", or "pure momentum".

I assume most people are thinking of lightsabers or DBZ when they ask these questions.

op here just like light isnt physical anyway once again just want to know what pure energy looks like

OP here You brainlet can't even answer the question HAHAHAA and u call yourselfs uni grads lel

Fuck you you cunt
t. smart ricky and mortimer fan

strings

Stop asking for physical representations of concepts when they don't exist.

>sound is a concept not physical
are you being serious?

is light physical exactly lel

wtf are you two on about? Yes light is physical it is made up of waves and particles. Energy is not a concept anymore than heat is a concept you two are on the wrong board cripple chan is that way --->

Sound is the name for the overarching phenomenon of our brains interpreting rarefactions and compressions of a physical medium such as air in varying frequencies.

So yeah it's a concept.

It looks like pure light.
It behaves like water.
Japanese master martial artists know this.

anything that is measurable is not a concept. If you can't hear it doesn't mean sound doesn't exist

not *simply a concept, music/sound doesn't need brains to interpret it to exist

If a tree falls in the forest...