How do I know if I'm getting close to death? anything to look out for?

how do I know if I'm getting close to death? anything to look out for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NZ8ewWzCzeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being over 80 years old or having a terminal disease are good signs

You'll never know. Repent your failings and live a righteous life.

Dependent lividity is a good indicator.

She'll start sitting closer to you. Key things to look out for is if she doesn't move away when you get close, so look for an excuse, like reading her menu at a restaurant or asking to see her necklace/rings. She'll also message you with things throughout the day that she thought of, like your inside jokes or an argument she had with a coworker.

Of course, there's no real way to see if you're getting close to Death. By the time you're holding her hand again, it's already time to go.

>how do I know if I'm getting close to death?
If you are still alive.

Check to see how many squats you can do.

youtu.be/NZ8ewWzCzeI

Well, you could just tell her you don't want to die and keep asking her brother for 100 extra years.

If you do not breath in again after breathing out, then DEATH IS NIGH!!!!

This may be the best answer possible.

Death stalks you at EVERY moment. You can never know if this will be your last second of life, don't even bother trying.

So I'm just going to stop existing or appear is a place that is better or worse than here?

Doesn't seem like bad odds.

What about right now? Am I going to die right now? Like right fucking now?

fuck I'm fucking dying call 9/11

You might, idiot. I didn't say "DEATH WILL KILL YOU AT EVERY SECOND", I said it STALKS you at every moment. Who fucking knows if you'll live to see tomorrow? Maybe you'll choke to death on one of the cocks you're sucking.

FUCK IM GUNNA DIE RIGHT NOW CUZ DEATH IS ON MY SWEET TIGHT ASS

A good warning sign is that your heart will stop breathing.

your heart will sporadically for little bit before it stops

*beat

My great grandmother's heart stopped. She was kept on life support, but she developed pneumonia. We took her off life support. Three days later, her heart didn't flutter or anything, it just stopped. So did her breathing.

yah that happens too, but he asked for signs, a straight stoppage doesn't count

Complete loss of appetite and thirst, a sudden surge of energy after being unenergetic and tired