“We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way...

“We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.”
― Oswald Spengler, Man and Technics: A Contribution to a Philosophy of Life

Has the Blackpill ever been explained so beautifully?

>Has the Blackpill ever been explained so beautifully?
If giving up was beautiful, losers would be winners

that was beautiful to read. Could I get his books at a Barnes & Noble, or is he too edgy?

Remember to read Diary of a Man in Despair by his friend Friedrich Reck

>blackpill
>literally letting despair cuck you
it's just another shade of blue

>tfw Nazis were not Nazi enough for Spengler

Losers do think they are winners...look at Veeky Forums for fucks sake.

A bunch of losers who think they are superior to everyone else.

You're a fucking idiot, you're describing the hedonist position. How is it 'cucked' to uphold the ideal of greatness as you watch the world crumble around you?

Because the Blackpill isn't about holding any ideal of greatness
It's accepting that anything that you do is pointless, it's surrender

The heroic option is to try anyway

The entire Myth of Sisyphus is dedicated to trying to explain the blackpill, and fails

blackpill is just the unwillingness to choose between red and blue

the "black pill" is functionally identical to the red pill except you aren't retarded enough to delude yourself into optimism.

not that it isn't beneficial to be deluded - retards have always been an exceptionally hardy bunch (something something r/K selection theory)

>delude yourself into optimism.
Except "Everyone has failed, but i won't" is crucial to staying motiavated and disciplined

Blackpill is the slackivism of the "pill memes"

He sounds a lot like Alex Jones

you're literally retarded, "everyone has failed but i wont" is the essence of blackpill. did you even fucking read the OP

kek, i knew that you were a leftie shill

get fucked, I won't argue with you anymore, you fucking cuck

what the fuck do you mean

you need to get off Veeky Forums brother

You've posted zizek
at this point I know for a fact that you're too brainwashed to get redpilled, so talking to you is a waste of time

Its not that good in general apart from these brief philosophical parts and Spenglers claims about parallel developments in cultures dont hold up

oh yeah buddy, trump is so redpilled - are all redpillers zionists, i forget - and you're redpilled as fuck, too, with your varg memes - that's the MGTOW guy right? fuck yeah, give up on family, that's so redpilled!

fuck off child

le blackpill is in itself a delusion, since its a way for you to feel connected to a group.
True bravery, in this sense, is to know you are alone and you soldier on regardless because the act itself is important

...you are connected to a group, you're a human

>its an alt-right kiddie hasn't realized stirner is a leftist shill episode

>assumes i'm Nu-Right
I'm so far "Right" that i've been called a Marxist

Also
>Doesn't see the difference between social group and biological group and its nuance here

your social group is your biological group, to a greater or lesser extent depending on how degenerate you already are. and being called marxist is nothing to be proud of; are you an ethno-communist norway worshipper?

It's interesting to see how some of his predictions such as on the decline of birthrates, and on immigration are presented, even if liberal democracy did survive against all odds in the twentieth-century. He was kind of a precursor of post-modernism.

What do you mean?

>your social group is your biological group,
Wrong

>are you an ethno-communist norway worshipper?
>still trying to box me in a preconceived grouping

define "loser" and "winner", autists.
your mind is full of spooks.

>like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him
Is there evidence that this happened? Frankly seems chain-email-tier to me.

it doesn't matter.

Is that the guy from Breaking Bad?

Jesus, this thread and everyone who has posted a reply is fucking retarded

It's kind of pat honestly.

Yes

>The entire Myth of Sisyphus is dedicated to trying to explain the blackpill, and fails
This. The correct solution is when you get near the top, to stand atop the rock, and 'rolling log run' down the mountain atop it

>define "loser" and "winner", autists.
> like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness
A winner unsheaths their sword in the face of eruption, and slays every ounce of lava that comes their way; a winner does not let the fires of hell destroy their homeland

Also I will admit, when I first read that tired lated last night, I bobbled the words, and thought it was referring to a human battle war, not a volcano, but I think my statements still relatively hold their posts unrelieved

>Jesus, this thread and everyone who has posted a reply is fucking retarded
t.Exxxcept Forme