Is this an example of good contemporary philosophy?

Is this an example of good contemporary philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pY6S2TzytVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am enjoying GEB

So, revolution has backwards love.

Yes

If i say yes, will he go away?

No.

They said revolution will not be televised, lets hope our Russell proves them wrong!

It's a good example of contemporary philosophy, not an example of good contemporary philosophy.

huh....?

>british """"""philosophy""""""

the sad thing is he isn't that much more pathetic than Bertand Russell or david hume

All it takes is for a genius like Brand to find the love in Revolution, we'll never go wanting again

>dude I'm a second year undergrad student lmao

(You)

>dude I'm a buttmad inbred retard bong
don't you have sharia to be implementing, ahmed?

That's a really funny joke, but I'm American.

Oh but I get it, you were trying to do a countries thing. Carry on le ebik trolle man

I love how calling something sophomore is the go to here when you have no reason to give for disagreeing with something

this board /int/ and /tv/ it's just a matter of time. embrace it, help me out and pretend to be british. belittle the country we both live in. you know it would be fun.

first give a reason for the assertion, then I'll give a reason why it's stupid. I can't be expected to seriously reply to troll posts

How will philosophy work in 20 years? we've already reached the point where obscure bloggers like Moldbug have a audience that eclipses that of journals and are more influential than celebrity pundits.

>Genius
>Russell Brad

Pick one

Underrated post

trump will begin the great restoration so that in 20 years philosophy will be on it's way to being as good as it was at it's height.

Not especially
youtube.com/watch?v=pY6S2TzytVY

Kek!

if he wants a revolution, why doesn't he fund it? he's rich enough.

Its ridiculously expensive running propaganda, Hillary spent $1M on astroturfing Reddit in a couple of months, David Brock is spending $40M running Shariablue just to give the democrats a chance in 2018.

>I believe in America
>what is religion

>don't you have sharia to be implementing, ahmed?

Why can't /pol stop leaking? You need to possess an IQ over 100 to browse this board

i guess he wants other people to pay for it. that's how you get rich!