up
up
into lines
to make it seem
profound
profound?
profound

profound.

Every time I see these girls I feel I can still believe in living again a little bit

Do you reckon they have ever taped themselves having sex?

>read OP's haiku
>it doesn't scan properly
>hide and sage it

Girl on the right is superior.
Don't know why /pol/ made the left their antifu.

Totally, but thats the curse of pleb taste

What did he mean by this?

Ought I to know who these women are

PROFVNDO

and
I
EYE
I
thought
(You)
were
onto
quelque chose
FULL STOP

To dziecko nie jest moje.

post the video they're from. I have not seen it.

the use of the french something really goddamn ads something. more something than just the word something, i mean....

or
not.

They have 0 depth, completely flat.

How shallow/deep is an empty pool?

Like 2 meters senpai.

Thanks for exemplifying Neechie's quote.

tfw Rupi really makes you think

Add a few penises and vaginas and you've got yourself a feminist masterpiece

She's attempting to mimic the structural manipulations of her betters without understanding the structure they were manipulating, or the reasons it was manipulated.

Rupi Kaur is a gigantic pseud.

Are you five?

Left is definitely superior, you taurds, she literally looks foxian, wolvian, she looks mountain lionish, she has more vitality, more energy, she is glowing

are you fucking blind? the one on the right is downright ugly

Is this the funniest thing Nietzsche ever wrote?

If you're a pleb I'm sure that's alluring but while Left is more primally connected to her surroundings you can see Right is more detached, I think not out less conviction but out of a far more profound understanding and horror of the absurdity that the spectacle of discourse reveals about life and identity. She's a special kind of girl that you would be able to lie beside and feel comforted from her sad smile while you both wait to fade into the void while any other person would just torment you with their shrieking despair

V I T A L I T Y

you sound like the kind of person i would like to violently sodomize then beat to death

I'm going to take that as a compliment

>r9k "banter"

no mas

i can find the bottom of an empty pool, though

blank verse is fine
free verse is garbaggio

At the end of it, if you look feature by feature, there is quite a bit of similarities, the eye brows and eye colors, a skin tone are the starkest differences maybe, than nose slightly. The differences are stark, but looking feature by feature, like the cheeks/bones, generally shape and size of face, eye bags, nose are decently similar but yea we see the differences. The eye brow differences are funny, left pointed down, right going up, if one was more of a smirk and one more of a frown they would be like the tragedy comedy masks, this is an interesting image due to that and generally.

And yes, I understood the appeal of the right, the more comfy, homely, secure (less worry of chad stealing her), slightly more ugly and boyish so probably developed better music tastes and actually cares more deeply about ''cool''...yea, emo... things.

I agree with this reading, although I question whether it's not actually Left who has more of a boyish quality and is perversely part of her appeal

>Throws stevens and whitman in trash
>m-muh rhymes
>skulks fedorily away

>part of her appeal
Her appeal I believe, is simply freshness and sleakness, more sporty, more full of life, vervor and fervor, more pointalisticlly focused, pin point accuracy from her pineal, forming a cone outward, sexier, exuberance, (I guess I am biased preferring the golden skin tone too, just as some intrinsic, intuitive, evolutionary sign of exuding health), the other is more tom boyish in a frumpy way, in a hair in front of the eyes shoe gaze way. Mainly I say that last part, and this may be overtly supplying these views, is she looks and reminds me of this kid I used to know who was as such, emo, shoe gazey (liked morrisey alot too) guitar player kid.

Does anyone have the lefts instagram?

>Throws stevens and whitman in trash
>m-muh rhymes
>skulks fedorily away
>downloads every rap cd from napster
>torrents every Dr.Suess book from limewire

I always find it funny when Veeky Forums speaks about poetry. No one seems to actively read contemporary poetry yet they seem to have an opinion of it that is based on stereotypes.

All this is however completely voided when you recall the actual video and her dull witted air headedry. Still, shes an ignoramous with an anus id like to paint brush with angel dust and pain thus

>reading poetry

That actually sounds cool though, it adds that rhythm tho. I wouldnt be surprised if thats the best thing youve ever written

Everyone wants to talk about prose stylist but they can't sit still and read a poem because it seems like broken up prose. Huh

and of course I am some unknowable degree joking, well particularly, she doesnt seem emo at all, she seems really cool, down to earth, positive, and bubbly (just the paleness, black hair, black clothes, looking like this emo kid i knew, I guess pushed me there

really noone has neechee gril sauce?

It's just a boring Infowars video with typical brain dead leftist strawmen

What? Their argument was essentially "Have you even read nee-chee? xD Why are asking 2 girls lol". They are smug posers.

unfortunately in the 21st century that means she's a mollycoddled retard subhuman

back in the day she would have been crowned with a laurel and trained in archery and equestrianism

sauce?
cant find it on alex jones or pjw channels

Rhyming poetry is for plebs.
Unmetered poetry is for pseuds.

Blank verse is for patricians.

>not choosing burly girl in middle with enough bulk to survive winter and make stronk babies

Low-t faggots.

I remember being a group about making fun of John Green or whatever, then turns out it was leftist as fuck. When someone posted Rupi Kaur to make fun of them they kept attacking that person saying they were "racist" and "misogynistic". Had to leave immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE

>open a poetry book
>it's not ''I Canti'' by Giacomo Leopardi
>throw it in a garbage