ITT: food that's too hot to be enjoyable

ITT: food that's too hot to be enjoyable

Other urls found in this thread:

fooducate.com/app#!page=post&id=55048CF8-108E-A2CA-4390-BA9AD69FC0B9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its so SPICY!

Mayo like milk is to fight the heat

Why the hell would anyone make something so hot?? My little sister put this on her tendies because she thought it was ketchup and had to go to the hospital. SHE ALMOST DIED! I will not rest until companies stop making such recklessly spicy products.

You faggots don't know real heat until you try this

Ur mums pusy lol

I hate this board

the doritos that had spicy mixed with non spicy were way too hot

It's stupid even considering the top one food.

>doritos
>hot

White person detected.

The b-dubs spicy wings.

I have a well adjusted palate, but those are just fucking ridiculous

>sparking water
So spicy they water is trying to escape the glass.
I feel bad for that lemon desu.

then leave, you nigger

Why are white people such pussies in terms of heat?

Why are you so obsessed with white people?

Look up Johnny Scoville nigger.
Look up The Machine from ILoveSpicy on youtube too

I have had wings at one place that did cause actual pain in my mouth/lips once, otherwise I am fine with spice. I have prepared habaneros and rubbed my eyes afterward and it wasn't as bad as those fucking wings.

>t. thinks "spicy food" is flamin' hot cheetos and gas station chicken wings

You pwned that SJW in the most epic if ways my fellow kekistanis

I hate replying to some posts, but i hate this shit. Everyone in every race is different. White people can like hot sauce and black people can like cold shitty weather. Or whatever the stereotype is. I'm white and i love hot sauce. I also eat ghost peppers in my cooking. Bland tastebuds are a case by case basis.

>can't handle jokes

You're on a website that brought us jokes like dindu nuffin and we wuz kangz yet you're offended when people say white people can't handle spicy food.

>Must sign waiver
Unless they're smearing a carolina reaper paste directly onto the wing, that's fucking retarded.

i bet you got shoved into lockers a lot (or not enough) in high school you faggot

What a sad post

They're so hot the spice actually burns your fingers. There's no reason at all to eat them except to be retarded.

kill yourself whitey

It's called chasing the heat.
Non chili heads just don't get it haha

My hands burn for hours after dicing a few serrano peppers. Even with multiple washings, scrubbing with oil and salt. Eating them is no problem though.

You probably think Bloodborne is too hard to be fun

scrubbing your hands with oil and salt probably just fucks up your hands and makes them raw. Try using a paper towel with oil or some type of fat. When I was in school a buddy of mine smashed my face with some dried peppers, and I quickly did the same to him in retaliation. We used cold milk and yogurt to get that shit off our skin.

ITT a fuckload of weak numale eurotrash

Some guy had a seizure from eating atomic wings.

"Hot" and "Extra Hot" or "Fire" at Thai restaurants

All they do is add more red pepper flakes, it ruins the flavor and makes it painful to eat for no reason.

They're too bitter too. I loved the Scorpion Rum they had a while back, just as hot but tasted amazing.

For me it's the Hot-N-Spicy McChicken™ only available at McDonald's™

>white americans

But red pepper isn't even that hot.

You build tolerance extremely fast.
Especially if you use pepper for pretty much anything

I love hot food, but no lie, this shit is just unpleasant
Do not buy it

Maybe it's some Veeky Forums in joke to rate these noodles but they're way too hot to be able to taste anything.

Because our food actually tastes good, so you don't need to add a shitton of spices to numb your tongue and cover for the fact that you are eating a burrito filled with rat meat and cat shit.

Good steak, chicken, pork, fresh fish... when the meat and ingredients are of good quality you don't need to add a bunch tongue-numbing seasoning to it because it tastes FUCKING GOOD on its own.

In the West we eat prime beef, chicken and lamb, we don't need to cover the shit taste by numbing our tastebuds like you brown third worlders do.

And just in case you think I'm memeing:
fooducate.com/app#!page=post&id=55048CF8-108E-A2CA-4390-BA9AD69FC0B9

>Why Do People in Hot Countries Eat Spicy Food?

>If you look at a map of global cuisine, you’ll notice that the hotter the climate, the spicier the food. This evolution of this spicy food culture is not by chance. There are several reasons for this development:

>1. Spices have antimicrobial and anti parasitic properties, and help protect people from meat and other protein that spoil rather quickly in a hot climate. They also help to mask off flavors of meat about to go bad. From an evolutionary perspective, the people who prepared spicy dishes had a higher chance of survival, and instructed their offspring to use spices as well.

>2. Spicy food causes people to sweat, which is the body’s way to cool off. More precisely, the spices trigger an increase in the metabolism, which raises the body’s temperature a little bit. This induces sweating as a mechanism for cooling off.

>3. Hot weather acts as a natural appetite suppressant; spicy food acts as an appetite stimulant.

that's an autistically elaborate way of explaining why you are such a pussy lol

im going to have a stroke

>Because our food actually tastes good
>All this mental gymnastics because they can't handle a little bit of heat.

The best tasting food comes from people, cultures and nations that aren't white. No one wants your spotted dick, haggis and black pudding. You got it right with Italian food but no one wants the rest of that bullshit.

The best tasting food comes from cultures that were wealthy enough to afford experimenting with food. You can't aim for taste when you're struggling to scrounge up enough calories to avoid starvation or trying to prevent getting sick|parasites from what food you can get.

>Bringing up wealth in a discussion about culinary superiority.

>tastebuds ruined by eating spicy shit for literally every meal of your entire lives
>wow why is western food so bland!! white people cant cook haha
fuck off shitskins

You can't assert that skin color is a valid variable for culinary superiority and simultaneously disdain wealth as an invalid variable. You have to argue why wealth is a non-factor. Also, can't be moving goalposts in the first post I make in a thread.

You're like a little baby.

Arguing culinary superiority as though it's something that can be objectively determined is your first mistake you fucking dipshit

This has a horrible acrid aftertaste.

ITT: shitskins and whiteys bitching like children

While you cannot logically argue an opinion, any supporting facts or statements used to justify, rationalize, or defend an opinion can be argued, or more correctly put, argued against.

For example, when someone tries to assert that their subjective opinion is better or more correct than someone else's, they tend to attach a supporting statement. If you disprove or counter this statement, you have associatively countered their opinion.

A more direct example: considering my post , if anybody showed me that there is a large amount of evidence, as opposed to anecdotes, for cultures aiming for and/or experimenting for taste even when they're struggling to simply eat enough and/or struggling to not die because of what they ate, I would rescind my assertion that "The best tasting food comes from cultures that were wealthy enough to afford experimenting with food.", and even reconsider my personal opinion on the matter.

Its like my mom made a thread.

She tells me table salt and pepper make soups to spicy.

My dad thinks refried beans `have a kick `