Soren Kierkegaard

Michael Gira

>joey fucking diaz

Wittgenstein unironically

nice meme ye-wise-18 yr. old.

Aristotle

Jonah Hill

JUST

Why would you be ironic about that? He is a very famous and highly-regarded philosopher.

why...

why is that picture fucking hilarious?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

BECAUSE JOE ROGAN IS SHORT IN IT

Sam Harris
Richard Dawkins
Christopher Hitchens
James Randi
Maynard James Keenan

Joe is short
He looks angsty
He's dressed like middle schooler
Everyone is looking down on him
His body has funny proportions, that are revealed only in the bottom half
Perspective makes him look even smaller, to the point where it seems shopped

It's a funny picture, my friend

Stop doing things.

And have children.

Joe doesn't pretend to be super smart. His job is to form a dialogue with super smart people. Find something real to care about.

Curtis Yavin

>Joe doesn't pretend to be super smart
Of course.

>His job is to form a dialogue with super smart people
Too bad that he is too stupid to actually find super smart people, and always end up debating about nothing with minor celebrities/charlatans/pseudo-intellectuals

>tfw Joe won't ever reedem himself
>tfw he will die as a dumbfuck who wasted his life on pot and dumb people

And you won't even have done that

I'm not 50 yet, there is still hope

That said, you're a dumb retard and your outlook on life is worthless
go normalizing human failures such as Joe Rogan on other boards, you fucking philistine

>normalizing human failures such as Joe Rogan
As opposed to you?
Are you a successful human being, you spook?

What "super smart people" would you have him introduce to his podcast? I doubt you even know the names of ten that has been his guest. Which would make you a banal poser with extreme opinions based on little to nothing

>Are you a successful human being, you spook?
Do you have to be a great person to criticize a human failure? Nice lack of arguments, mate.

>What "super smart people" would you have him introduce to his podcast?
His interests span many academic fields, yet he always fail to invite to his podcast actual academics.

>I doubt you even know the names of ten that has been his guest.
Jordan Peterson
Sam Harris
that MMA fighter he trashed
that fat paleontologist
that cute ex-scientologist
NDT
Alex Jones
Joe Diaz
Ari Shaffir
Bill Burr
When he invites ''experts'' they're usually pop-scientists who want to promote their new book.
Apart from these worthless interviews, a TV show that symbolizes everything that is wrong in modern entertainment and his career as a MMA host he has done nothing.
If you value these accomplishments you're nothing more than a zombie.

>Which would make you a banal poser
>being a poser on the Joe Rogan experience

I guess this is what people educated by youtubers and pseudo-intellectuals sound like.

not him but Joe Rogan has bitched about SJWs for years now, and he is still unable to invite a fucking actual academic feminist to his show
he lives in a echo-chamber in wich everything is about
a)how stupid everyone is
b)getting worked up on DUDE WEED concepts
seriously, his podcast is worthless

Think it also has to do with the guy on the right. Chicken head on top, THICC center, and then chicken legs.