Forever virgin

>forever virgin
>wrote about self-inserts getting married to her fantasy husbandos
>revealed herself to hate niggers in Mansfield Park

Why doesn't Veeky Forums like Jane Austen more? She was basically the Veeky Forums poster of her time.

the nattering cadence

Lit likes her. Unfortunately, due to current state of the board any thread with woman writer will inevitably be turned into a shitfest by autistic pol posters and even more autistic imitators.

What? Fuck off. Veeky Forums loves her.

Reminder that Pride & Prejudice is her plebbiest book and you can immediately tell an unserious Austen reader by if it's their favorite.

Her true best books are Emma, Northanger Abbey, and Mansfield Park.

i hate females more than i hate niggers (i actually like niggers, femalse are ok too, but niggers are better)

This. The 2 main reactions toward her work on this board are r9k-tier autistic screeching and praise

I feel a kinship with Immanuel Kant for his autism and virginity and with Emily Dickinson for her reclusiveness and virginity. Jane Austen only has the virginity so not good enough

Is it possible that women are usually just 'more normal' than men?
Most writers were abstract folks with often many personal issues.
Women seem to conform to their rules and place in society more willingly.
Like Charlotte Perkins Gilman had some issues that iirc made her see shit and so she got inspired to write 'The Yellow Wallpaper'.

Should men read books by Jane Austen? Why or why not? What can they learn from them?

Yeah, it's called violent coersion. Men have been historically allowed to be deviant where women would be locked up.

I literally can't read past the first sentence of any of her books.

>It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.

What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

Actually men would be killed for that

nice troll

It's a comedy.

I'm about a 5th through and it's almost all been shitting on pseudo-intellectualism in the middle (and upper) class.

Agree

>not Persuasion

>implying that's played straight
good god, man. being ironic wasn't invented in the 90s.

Persuasion is her Cherry Orchard-- i.e. her Masterpiece.

I liked the first two thirds of Northanger Abbey but got bored once she reached the castle. Which Austen should i read next?

Emily Dickinson did what she wanted and was curious about everything so probably wasn't a virgin, believe it or not. What she did was combine being a darkly humorous trickster with an intense need for privacy, and therefore was, to re-form a Bloom quote, an elitism of one. Justifiably? Absolutely. Like Nietzsche she was ahead of her times by at least a hundred years, and far more crafty-- in all senses of that word. Female anons should wear Emily Dickinson masks.

Bitch was on-line before computers!

Northanger is her most fun, but Mansfield is probably her best.

REminder that women believe they are virgin even when they take cocks in the ass and in the mouth.

No woman actually believes this

Known two girls like this. One almost broke up with me because I didn't agree that she was a virgin.

i knew a muslim girl that frequently had anal sex and considered herself a virgin

>mfw she tought she was pure but was a bigger whore than me

the irony

This kind of nonsense is just as bad as SJWs saying men are rapists.

i'd post the whole pic but blue board

I'll give her a pass because muslim men can beat their new wives to death if they aren't virgins, and a girl's gotta get her freak on somehow.

it would have been one thing if she'd be aware that doing anal to avoid getting her hymen ripped won't make her purer than girls having vaginal sex. not that i care. i think this whole virgin hype is unnecessary

This isn't really related to your idea, but you might find it interesting. There is some evidence that shows men have greater variability in intelligence. Most women are average, but men are more likely to be either retards or geniuses.

It makes sense then that most intellectual greats are men, but this doesn't discount the possibility that a women could achieve the same status. It would just be less common.

However I found a bit of a twist twist. One of the studies used SAT scores. SAT scores can be mapped to IQ scores fairly accurately, but unlike IQ tests, they are broken into verbal and mathematical reasoning. "More females scored in the extreme right tail of verbal reasoning and writing ability tests." Of course no one knows how or if these tests actually relate to writing ability, or what other factors are at play.

I read Northanger Abbey. I liked her prose but thought the book was pretty boring. Should I read Pride and prejudice?

what are you talking about? how fuckin big could your image possible be?

Blue boards are "safe for work."

You can post it if you spoiler it. Loli is posted on /a/ all the time, but is spoilered.

If those rules don't apply here with content that is both not illegal in some places and not even erotica, then Veeky Forums mods need to fuck off to Reddit.

post it gayboi

yeah anal sex is frequent for virgin muslims