What are some good books about Pinochet?

What are some good books about Pinochet?

There aren't any.

>ywn throw commies out of helicopters

Hurts

there has to be some that are not completely bluepilled or in spanish or both

>there has to be some that are not completely bluepilled

What do you mean by this?

I looked over the course of an evening and couldn't find anything that looked particularly interesting.

Ones that pretend like basedropping communists wasn't a noble ideal.

Define communist

Oh, you're a /pol/tard then.

Don't bother with Pinochet books if you can't read spanish, it's not like you'll find much info about a dictator in a random southamerican country outside of chilean sources.

>good books about a literal incompetent
lmao

Nobody is saying he was perfect, just that there is nothing wrong with his policy on communists.

Someone who wants to abolish private property

Whats the problem with that?

It's immoral

Stop trying to discuss politics with a /pol/tard and let him return to his containment board m8.

>It's immoral

Why?

>anyone who isn't a communist is a poltard

Ok kid

Vayan a acostarse culiaos.

>Agreeing with a pants on head retarded chilean dictator.
>Not being a literal /pol/tard

ok

It's an obstruction of freedom

>anyone who was dropped out of a helicopter during Pinochet's rule was a communist

Just as stupid.

The Condor Years: How Pinochet and His Allies Brought Terrorism to Three Continents (New York: New Press 2004).

McSherry, J. Patrice. Predatory States: Operation Condor and Covert War in Latin America. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 2005.

RouquiƩ, Alain. The Military and the State in Latin America. Translated by Paul Sigmund. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1987.

Remmer, Karen L. Military Rule in Latin America. Boston: Unwin Hyman, 1989.

Nunn, Frederick. The Time of the Generals: Latin American Professional Militarism in World Perspective. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press, 1992.

Stepan, Alfred. Rethinking Military Politics, Brazil and the Southern Cone. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1988.

Why is that immoral?

Open debate and discussion of ideas creates a more harmonious society. Something both /pol/tards and the "progressive" left could use learning.

>Denying the private owning of the means of production is immoral.
>Killing people isn't.

Ok kid

What has that to do with private property?

Oh sorry, I thought he was referring to throwing people out of helicopters. Abolishing private property IS immoral, but so is the death penalty.

Have a good night

>Shit I'm having to reflect on my opinions I better run

It's not like people wake up wanting to just chuck folks out of helicopters. Death penalty to communists is a necessary evil. I'd say it's a better treatment than lethal injection.

This is a Christian board. Aside from the immorality of taking a life in general, the immorality of making a fatal error in that regard taints the state and removes the moral imperative of power.

If you can't understand the inherent lack of morality in denying a man such a simple personal freedom as private property, I won't waste my time in explaining it to you. Have a good night

>inherent lack of morality

What does this mean?

Communism doesn't deny you personal property, fucking moron. Americans have woken up and the board has gone to shit. US was a mistake.

its 8pm in America

>OP gets BTFO of a thread
>runs away to his own shitposting thread and gets BTFO of it

Priceless

About the right time for your average neet to wake up.

First of all define what you think personal property is, then define why do you think personal property is such a fundamental right, then explain in which ways communism works towards doing that. That's the bare minimum if you want to convince anyone of why communism is such a bad thing it deserves capital punishment.

I think most people agree that it was necessary for Germans to be killed in order to stop Nazi ideology. We shouldn't have stopped and went for the ideology of Communism too.

Germany is poised to spring Communism again militarized with Islam to destroy Europe for a 3rd time.

>Germany is poised to spring Communism again militarized with Islam to destroy Europe for a 3rd time.

He said private property

If Eisenhower wasnt executed, Jodl shouldnt have been.

Aside from that, mercy and Napoleonic exile, perhaps to a Kibbutz for the Nazi leadership would have shown the West's moral superiority. i do not believe in Tolstoi's naivete in the matter, because the apathy of good men is just as bad as morally upright pharisees passing the wounded man on the road, but retribution is immoral any way you look at it.

Your comment regarding modern europe is beneath contempt.

>want to call for the extermination of alt-right
>can't because don't actually fantasize about revolutions giving me the power and privilege I lack in real life

Itt downsides of having a big dick

Yes, he conflates private and personal property, which is evident form 'muh freedom' rhetoric. It's literally a retard with babby tier idea of communism trying to argue morality.

>Itt downsides of having a big dick

Sometimes when I wear boxers my dick can slip down my leg and the rubbing gives me a hardon in public

That's the fucking point, PRIVATE property not PERSONAL property

>If Eisenhower wasnt executed, Jodl shouldnt have been.
In fact they both should have been.

>Sometimes when I wear boxers my dick can slip down my leg and the rubbing gives me a hardon in public

Fuck, I can relate to this. Sometimes it's so noticeable I'll have to sit in a bench to wait for it to go away. I wish I had a smaller dick.

The problem with your line of thinking, the element that's caused your ideal situation to go astray from reality, is that the only morality that's "real" in any sense is power, which is things you have that other people don't have, specifically the capacity to exert force.

Eisenhower wasn't executed because he won the war and the ones with the power decide what is and isn't acceptable.

None, man.