What the hell was this guy's problem?

what the hell was this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1310918/Byron-the-romantic-rebel-was-a-psychopath.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a spoiled, filthy rich sex addict.

i think yarn is growing out of his head

Romanticism

why do brits dress like ragheads?

nigga wadn't lookin too good in 1820

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1310918/Byron-the-romantic-rebel-was-a-psychopath.html

JUST

Doesn't matter, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage makes up for it.

I haven't implied taht he was a bad writer.
Sex addiction, fueled by limitless funds was his problem, and he channeled it into great art.

besides being fabulous?
and kind of a troll.

I don't think you can be a sex addict if you're quite attractive, lots of sex just tends to happen for you

t. an attractive person

Read about it mate, he was pretty hardcore with his addiction: he basically was the best, most successful womanizer in Continental Europe.

Or so people said. Or so he made it seem. Sometimes I wonder. Did he even bang his sister? Or just make it seem that way?

"But ne'er the less I hope it is no crime
To laugh at ALL things - for I wish to know
WHAT, after ALL, are ALL things but a SHOW."

He used to struggle with weight gain a lot, apparently.

>you will never playfully prod a fat Lord Byron in his belly

We have acounts of him having to spend months resting because the sheer quantity of sex he had harmed critically his body.
He was a madman

He kerplunked his sister a few times and felt guilty. A great verse drama came out of it though (Manfred).

there was a rumour that he fucked his sister.
It's the reason he left for the continent when he did.

>Psychiatry

God save everyone for being too much of an individual is an illness. Who takes this seriously today when everyone should know that Psychiatry is just a means of social control over the population and nothing more?

Byron was a genius and it's only plebs who are scared of him. Especially Wordsworth cultists who don't want to know anything about what isn't an English countryside parish.

Well, there is the Prelude, and Annette Villon in Wordsworth's portfolio. That said, Byron is a feast, and D Juan in a class by itself. Telling that Byron was a Literary conservative..

Byron was a faggot.
What kind of moron regrets wincest?