:I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese...

:I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eT2WDWN0nZ
youtube.com/watch?v=LVKJfLbz5yQ&t=302s
youtube.com/watch?v=w5mZE4_1tIM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzlMYrNhis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYAOXpkZJiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

straight busta

I remember reading a theory, I don't remember if it was on /v/ or what, that Big Smoke deliberately ordered an absurd amount of food to buy time for the Ballas to pull off their raid on Grove Street.

Yeah, popular /v/ theory

And is this "theory" included anywhere in the story or is this just some faggots larping?
To me it sounds like the people coming up with these theories are just overthinking pointless shit like an old ps2 game

Well big smoke betrays grove street later on and joins the ballas so yeah it's basically implied

vocaroo.com/i/s1eT2WDWN0nZ

Also, during the mission when the ballas are attacking you, Big Smoke won't shoot the ballas and the ballas won't shoot him.

>overthinking pointless shit
What is a game theory

youtube.com/watch?v=LVKJfLbz5yQ&t=302s

>vocaroo.com/i/s1eT2WDWN0nZ
I fuckin loled

Glad you enjoyed my big smoke impression guys, brightened up my night

>tfw playing GTA:SA for the second time and noticing all the foreshadowing
Good game

you should feel proud, that was spot on desu.

I member

You gotta eat to keep your strength up, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5mZE4_1tIM

Heh thanks, I really enjoy doing impressions

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzlMYrNhis

That's genius

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYAOXpkZJiM
Ebig

u fat fuck

Why don't people realize Big Smoke was ordering for everyone? Don't get me wrong his own order of a 9 large, a 7, and two 45s is still a shit ton of food, but his whole line is the order for everyone.

really makes you think

Why does that matter

Why would smoke be the one ordering when he's in the backseat

>extrapolate

Lol what a retard that's not even a word