Name a more heavenly delicious refreshing desert food

Name a more heavenly delicious refreshing desert food.

I used to eat this all the time as a kid.

Just cut a watermelon in half and scoop out some of the middle and put vanilla ice cream in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gUKZpgVfMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like it better with chocolate ice cream instead

never had it cos I'm not a nigger

Yes. Watermelon is supreme.

gross

>Name a more heavenly delicious refreshing desert food.
Mango

Watermelon is overrated. Most of them are mealy and tasteless. The only melon I'll buy is muskmelon.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gUKZpgVfMo
is that you tom?

It's because you live in a shit country and buy watermelon from Walmart or whatever the fuck. When you buy it from the people that grow it, it actually tastes good.

I agree, but it's best if you don't use microwaved Häagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream.

Cream cheese + marshmallow fluff and a little vanilla all mixed into a fruit dip is amazing but absolutely horrible for you.

I hate watermelon. They are too sweet and have no flavour while also being mostly water. At least the name describes it accurately.

>too sweet
>have no flavour

pavlova

Chilled dragon fruit is actually much better than watermelon. The texture is very similiar but dragonfruit is sweeter, like honey but not overwhelminly sweet when you stuff your face in it. Its also more chewy so you can actually enjoy eating it rather then have it dissolve after a few bite.

I like watermelon, but I think ice cream is too rich to mix with it.

My favorite simple ass desert is a banana and milk blended together.

>They are too sweet and have no flavour
What the fuck kind of shit are you on to have had that make any sense?

Why not just watermelon cream ice?

I made watermelon sorbet if that counts

thank you senpai for that 4656x2620 3MB image of a fucking scoop of ice cream

>2017
>3MB is a filesize to be mad about
bitch ass nigga

don't talk back to me

Did he make you go over your data allowance? dont worry mummy will top it up im sure. chin up bud.

Maybe you should get off your iPhone Sonny

I get where he's coming from. Would you a bag of white granulated sugar is flavorful?

Anti watermelon faggots must have some sort of disability