Did the coconut industry spend any money meming bloggers into believing this micronutrient-free substance is a cure-all...

Did the coconut industry spend any money meming bloggers into believing this micronutrient-free substance is a cure-all? Or did they do it all on their own?

Other urls found in this thread:

psico.com/products/
psico.com/where-to-buy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up you insufferable retard and fuck off my website with your nonsense bitching and absolute garbage bin posts.

Did you really think this was a good thread? Fucking slit your wrists faggot.

I find it amusing how white people are getting butthurt over a "new" food

Southeast asians have been using coconuts for all sorts of things since before recorded history but as soon as it shows up at whole foods it's a conspiracy to eliminate the proud white race or something

How do you people even go outside without shitting your pants from fear?

i don't use it for cooking i jsut rub it all over my face.
seriously, use it as a moisturizer. it's great!

>white people are getting butthurt over a "new" food

who?

>as soon as it shows up at whole foods it's a conspiracy to eliminate the proud white race or something

what?

as far as i'm aware it was a health food fad til nutritionists finally got a word in and told everyone to stop jerking off to every flavour of the month new cooking oil

So much anger

>as far as i'm aware it was a health food
t. Whitegirl McWholeFoods Shopper

You want health? Walk more, drink less, eat vegetables

Stop getting confused by common foodstuffs just because they have buzzwords like "organic" on the container

>as far as i'm aware it was a health food fad
>hurr durr you think it's healthy!!! haha
Fuck off you goddamn fucking retard.
Please, just fuck off back to whatever shit hole you crawled out from you fucking dumb scum.

No. If you're one of those idiots who thinks binging on a single food item will make you "finally healthy", you need professional help. See a dietitian or something, and until then expect to be mocked when you post your dumb ideas about food and blame it on others.

Leave it to some apefucking jungle gook to not understand what's going on.

>waah waah why are normal people not irrationally butthurt over common foods
Yes, just say gook shitskin nigger nigger nigger, that will certainly make you look less ridiculous.

Let me explain this to you
>health food fad
Does not mean that that user was endorsing the view that coconut oil was healthy, rather that it was a fad due to the fact that people were fooled into thinking that it was healthy.
I'm sorry if I overreacted since english likely isn't your first language but you can't just cut off words in an english sentence and expect the meaning to be the same.

>lel le white peeple

Sparing the minorities was a mistake.

Go bother somebody else, dish washer.

jesus christ fuck you for killing my faith in humanity.

white people love coconuts what you talking about?

>being this defensive
Look, you made a mistake, and now you know better. It's ok, you don't have to be embarrassed. We can't all have a culture.

Well that's it, I'm never shitposting ever again.
Thanks for enlightening me user.

You jest, but why not just stop shitposting? Don't you think it's a little embarrassing?

Its probably one of the worst thing to put on your face.
Incredibly comedogenic

i know, but my face is extremely dry so it works out somehow. oily skinned people should definitely stay away and stick with other moisturizers.

how about not being a frail, vain faggot and just not putting shit on your face at all

>letting skin peel off in layers

i'm sorry but it fucking stings and i have dermatological issues i must attend to

Coconuts have this extremely healthy reputation so idiots think anything-coconut is good. If you buy actual coconuts, split them and drink the water and eat the flakes it's great. If you buy highly processed stuff it's shit.

>highly processed stuff

it's just the oil of the coconut you mong samoans make it by dumping a hot rock into coconut milk

Where is the oil in a coconut friend? Also I never even mentioned coconut oil specifically but I don't expect you to not be retarded.

the thread is about coconut oil so you didn't have to mention it. in fact if it was your intention *not* to comment on it you should have specified. as it stands you're just revealing that you don't know anything about either the thread topic or nutrition in general so why post?

You are replying to a thread about coconut oil you dumbfuck. And have to never eaten coconut meat? If you did you would know that the meat is very fatty.

>anything-coconut

I literally said flakes, which is the "meat" of a coconut. You know, the fucking hard stuff.

Anyway I think this is too retarded for me here. Also yeah coconut oil is shitty. Have fun defending your meme food.

>Where is the oil in a coconut friend?
From the meat, why did I even have to spell this out for you

>responding in earnest to a blantant troll
Veeky Forums has gotten stupider.

Makes an excellent lubricant for butt play.

Then go to a dermatologist you spaz

i'm not defending it you fucktard i'm saying it is just the oily part of the coconut you yourself are praising, separated out for use in cooking. it's not 'highly processed' and yet it still may not be good for you in large quantities. choose education or choose death you mong.

I bought some of that exact same coconut oil for my boots. I ended up jerking off with most of it.

I'd say it's an okay lubricant. Good for silicone toys but dissolves latex condoms.

The extracted oil has its uses, but white people often put it where any reasonable person would opt for whole coconut milk, such as added to a curry during the simmering stage.

Found the triggered hapa

I only use coconut oil to make popcorn with. Makes it taste just like movie theater popcorn.

summer

I recently got a jar. I used in once and my chicken cane out really good, used butter the next time and it came out all weird.

As a dermatologist I advise rubbing your face in coconut oil.

I don't know, but I do know a lot of poor coconut farmers are going to be fucked after they invested their time and effort in coconuts and suddenly the hype is over again.

It's not a bad oil (or fat, whatever) for cooking, but I've returned to pseudo olive oil (aka flavored sunflower oil) anyway.

>tfw the many turns you into a psi reaver

*white people

FTFY

>7/**/****
idiot

Fuck them for making coconuts expensive

Sorry to burst your bubble but anorexic white girls in yoga pants buying jars of this shit at Whole Foods are not important. The vast, vast majority of the stuff white people consume goes into junk food or cosmetics. That hasn't changed, and it won't be changing. And even for all that industrial use in the west, the majority of all coconut oil is, and always will be consumed in Asia.

Some people don't realize their shampoo, conditioner, face wash, or body soap are just too harsh for their skin.

Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser for face

Vanicream Cleansing Bar for body

Free & Clear Shampoo and Conditioner for hair

Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream for skin

Vaniply Ointment for skin.

Personally, I prefer the ointment rather than the cream for my dry, sensitive skin.

Also, these products are all made in America, specifically, Rochester, Minnesota

>Also, these products are all made in America, specifically, Rochester, Minnesota
Olmsted County. I guess I could live with that, they went narrowly for HRC. Generally, I avoid Made in USA these days. Not worth the risk.

>nutritionists
just the fact that you used this word makes it obvious you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

t. buttblasted fattie

I guarantee even the most ignorant nutritionist knows more than you with your "waah waah mommy I bought a fad food and it didn't turn me into an adonis" blubbering

You would be wrong, because none of them will have the qualifications of anyone that has any kind of authority over what is good for you or not.

as opposed to your extensive "qualifications" from browsing Veeky Forums and raging over "memefoods"?

sometimes it just takes an outside perspective

hell 90% of what personal trainers do is just yell at the person because most tubbos don't have any inner drive to fix themselves

My friends cat had bad skin and they used this to help relieve the itching and dryness. So I put it on my cat and his fur was a bit softer for a while

If you go to any dermatologist over most skin issues especially dry skin issues, they will all say the same thing: Fragrance free, sls-free products, but mainly fragrance free.

I just recommended a brand that usually shows up in a dermatologist's recommendation.

Sure some also recommend cetaphil or eucerin but I find vanicream products much more effective.

psico.com/products/

psico.com/where-to-buy/

facebook OfficialVanicream

>the coconut industry

You know, that hugely-lucrative international cartel that runs Big Coconut.

I wish Durian became the next meme fruit.

I'm honestly too American to know if you are being serious

Thanks for the shill, shill

The bulk of my "skin problems" come from either insect bites, excessive sun, frostbite, or excessive rubbing with bike helmets, hot spots in my cycling shoes, weight lifting callouses, actual injuries due to falls, and so on

I like my "skin problems" because much like a hangover, they remind me of good times that were had

it's a real problem, it has gotted to the point where not evan the people farming coconuts can use the oil as lube.

I don't know why the statement big coconut makes me chuckle, but it does

I literally only use that stuff to make edibles.