Any of you autists taken ukcat? What did you score and did you get in? Also, what were your GCSE and A-level results?

Any of you autists taken ukcat? What did you score and did you get in? Also, what were your GCSE and A-level results?

730 ukcat score, AAB maths bio phys

What's ukcat? The medic test?

Gcses: 4A*6A
A Levels:A*A*B

I just dropped out of compsci cos I hated it. Really want to do aerospace engineering but I didn't do a physics A level so I'm going to do it this year on my own.

It's an additional exam you have to do. It's basically an IQ test. 26/30 medical schools in the UK need you to take it before they give a placement.

A*A*AA at a level
710 in UKCAT

Did I get in? No.
Switched to chem eng

>Has shit GCSEs (didn't take it seriously, fucked about)
>Has excellent A-levels (took is v-serious)
What do?

Some universities don't look at GCSE's. They shouldn't, it's retarded for many obvious reasons to do so.
Interesting. I know people that got in with scores within the 630 - 700 range.

I mean, I didn't get diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome until I was 18 and spent much of my secondary school years being an autism.

Admission are very weird. Some people get in and others dont.

>GCSE
fuck knows
>A level
A*A*A*ABB(+b AS), only got 4th A because I didn't even take the class until like 1 week before the exam (further maths)

>ukcat
no I applied for physics

Which university?

durham

wanna kms

What's wrong with Durham?
Also that's a shit load of A levels, normal folk take 3.
Which ones did you take?

Well, I wanted to get into Cambridge or Imperial and easily could have with those grades, but got fucked over by shitty predicted grades (even though I was the only student in the whole class even getting A*s) and the depression associated with my teachers putting me down.

I'm Spanish and went to a private school, so you had the choice to choose however many you wanted plus you were forced to take Spanish A level. My school didn't offer Further maths so I had to take it on my own.

A*A*A*ABB in Maths/physics/chem/further maths/spanish/biology and b in AS french

Damn, that's some rough luck.
Ever thought about postgrad in Cambridge?

Yeah, currently doing my final year in Durham (4th year masters), and planning on applying to Cambridge for pure math PhD, but I have some serious doubts that I'll get in, since my grade average at uni is not all that high as it should be (82%), but could get away with doing a good master's project

Well, I wish you best the luck.

Thanks, you too lad

i took your mom in my ass

...what?

How do you maintain 82%?

Well 2nd year was 85% 3rd year was 79% so not all too well it seems

but in seriousness, studying 10hrs every day a month before exams start

Yea I also got 81% in second year by studying like a madman for a month despite having terrible attendance all year

I did this in both 2nd and 3rd year. If you are doing 3rd year now, seriously, try attending class or keeping up. It's not worth it and you'll end up like me