Why doesn't MEDICINE has it's own thread in Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

[math]8[/math]ch.net/med/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because doctors work hard and aren't completely autistic like everyone else on this board.

Doctor here can confirm

because generals are cancer

Because this board is full of freshmen who got duped into university to take random courses.

premed here. how 2 become doctore?

Start by learning to write proper English.

Nice I'm currently waiting for interviews. I'm feeling pretty optimistic with my stats.

Tenacity, lazer beam focus, and excellent time managements skills. You don't need to be sharp to become a doctor, especially if you're a psychiatrist but in emergency medicine you gotta be quick on your feet and not panic when things get hectic.

>Why doesn't MEDICINE has it's own thread in Veeky Forums?

Medical advice on Veeky Forums = blind leading the blind. Whats the worst that could happen?

If you mean for those who are studying medicine. They don't have time.

>Why doesn't MEDICINE has it's own thread in Veeky Forums?

The pre-med fags think they're smarter and more important than everyone else again...plus poorer STEM majors like me would be shitposting in it anyway.

I panic when someone drops a spoon too loud. Please Don't Spook the Mathematicians.

I saw a thread on Veeky Forums years ago, and somebody said moot wouldn't start a /med/ or a /law/ board because of liability issues. I don't know if that's true or not, but that's what they said.

That's the real reason. It's also why Veeky Forums isn't also a health/sports medicine board. As you can see there, it just leads to broscience and shitty nutritional advice.

See

well it would be nice if whenever i have a medical problem, i could ask a few other colleagues to help me out with it

As a medical student, I'd be quite interested in a medicine thread. Even just to see what other medical students/doctors are like, or what new developments there are.
It'd be more beneficial than wasting my time on /tv/ anyway

I'm a med student. Would you trust someone shitposting on Veeky Forums with your lives anons?

Reposting from I'm in premed and electrical engineering and I feel very lonely, does anyone feel the same way

You cant blindlessly trust someone but if u r a med student or doctor, you will at least have the minimal knowledge to understand if he is accurate or if he is talking shit

Go to reddit. I know most lurk there anyways in secret

Because there's an entire forum at studentdoc devoted to each specialty and med students.

Last year of internal med residency so I'll drop a protip
>if a medfag or medfag poser has a tl;dr post, its a premed or a med student post.

Because it's just wageslaving in a trade, but then for a higher pay.

what do you mean by that implication about psychiatry? what superficial research did you do?

eh, im in med school and id definitely visit it

Does studentdoc let you shitpost though?

they are too busy working 80 hrs a week to for no reason except satisfying their god complex.

[math]8[/math]ch.net/med/index.html

Never trust anyone who brags about how many hours they work. 95% of the time they are counting in Narnian hours or their 'work' consists of being present somewhere.

same here