What are the top five professional jobs that will likely be mostly automated over the next 50 years?

What are the top five professional jobs that will likely be mostly automated over the next 50 years?

doctor
surgeon
engineer
lawyer
all drivers (taxi, bus, truckers, etc.)

1- The few remaining factory workers that haven't yet been replaced by cheaper, more efficient robotics.
2- Drivers (of taxis, buses, trucks, pizza delivery bikes etc).
3- Sex workers.
4- Journalists.
5- Attorneys, accountants and other dull, blue collar office workers.

Anything repetitive with little variance or judgment required
Anything where you have to speak with a human and you think "I wish I was just checking boxes y/n or with thr appropriate answer"
Anything where a person currently navigates a machine (driving, flying, shipping)
Any job where 50% or more of the time you could be shitposting on Veeky Forums and not hurt productivity
Any job where the person involved just alters or converts data/ideas/etc to a different format (think converting a speadsheet of data into a paragraph describing that data)

Hope you're already a wealthy landowner, a high level programmer, or you have a job where a professional cartel (like the bar for law) protects you from competition.

>t. asshurt math major

Lawyers may be gone for everything except trials, but I doubt it since they are protected by an association that has great powers over them and the practice of law. Also they tend to be the ones who write laws (either as members of state houses/congress or as lobbyists) so they'll make sure they don't shoot themselves in the foot.

I imagine its the same for other powerful professional associations but idk about them I just know about lawyers because I am one

>>t. asshurt math major
t. asshurt major in a soon-to-be-automated field

Jobs won't disappear for the most part, they'll just change. There will always be firefighters, just in the future they will remotely operate robots. Same with surgeon, precision machinist, etc.

holy heck the amount of ignorance ITT

You are literally the sheep of pop sci, thinking that anything more than a surgeon robot (for specific surgery) is likely.
Even if we had driverless taxi's there's still no reason to think it would be cheaper than uber or an actual taxi.

you people seem to think "magic" is going to happen over the next 50 years, and while you're just like every normie american who thought the jeffersons was the future, you are WILLFULLY ignorant. you want to believe these fantasies, when in reality they are wholly impractical for at least the next 50 years, and this information is right in your face

EX:
It's clearly not cost efficient.
A robot does not have real manners, a robot cannot understand a question or feeling the way a human can.
Many people still prefer human interaction to automation when both options are presented.
Computers and programs are still buggy, fragile and can take alot of time to troubleshoot and fix.

The Jeffersons is the future which is now tho. Everyone's a nigger

Hegde fund managers
Stock traders
Taxi drivers
Customer service
Retail/Cashiers

>Even if we had driverless taxi's there's still no reason to think it would be cheaper than uber or an actual taxi.
yes of course! if we don't have to pay someone to do work, why would the task get any less expensive?!?

>*magic*
who surveys the road for your autonomous car?
who updates the software the cars run?
who owns the network your car is on?
who maintains the car?
who chooses fair?

Also, who makes sure nobody leaves a huge shit in the back seat, and that people pay? Who insures this and how?

50 years....you are in a fantasy land.

Jobs that will not be automated:

Construction worker
Any trade
Programmer
Research scientist

What about technician jobs? Usually the blue collar stuff gets automated but what about things require high skill and complex troubleshooting? Think, a machine that repairs machines in a plant. That machine has to be able to manipulate tools, climb ladders, identify the equipment that needs repairs, find the issue and repair it. How far away is that? Worried industrial electronics tech here.

Robotics is fucking shit. Blue collar jobs will be among the last to get automated.

Dude AI will do it lmao

Prostitution

Wal-mart already has automated check-out.
The New York Stock Exchange is just a sound-stage now. 99% of all trades are trading programs trading with each other.
Hedge fund managers have the same problem.
Taxi drivers are already dying given the popularity of Uber, and self-driving cars are only a decade or two away from being the norm.

Your mom is going to automate that

How can analysis based professions be automated? Lawyers, for example. I'm just curious, because it seems to me like dynamic analysis based careers are the safest.

Research mathematicians are the only people I can see getting cucked out of their jobs by AI. It's just literal computation.

Pretty much all academically rigorous jobs, creative jobs or jobs centered around human interaction are safe. Lawyers, almost all scientific fields, engineers, psychologists, most police officers, artists (the ones who actually fucking find work lmao) and management positions the safe.

All of them except politician

Fully automated luxury gay space communism is on the way

>What are the top five professional jobs that will likely be mostly automated over the next 50 years?

Shitposting.

In many respects the Jetsons was too conservstive in it's predictions. A lot of technology we have now is basically magic as far as someone who grew up in the 60s in concerned. I expect to have my mind blown somehow, although how exactly I can't guess.

kek

>doctor and lawyer

kek no

None of these except driver will ever be automated.

Low level performers in all of the top 4 professions will be cut over time as machines help with tasks but clinical diagnosis, surgery, engineering design, and law can't be done by machines.

Over 50 years? LOL everything will be automated in 50 years. And human society of around 2070 will be one where people pretend to do jobs, like they are kids role playing at mom and dad's work, while the AI's actually do everything.

it would be interesting though to go point by point over each decade between now and then though to look at what will get automated in the

2020's

2030's

2040's

2050's

and 2060's

the 2020's imo will be the most contentious decade, where people desperately try to hang on to the past and our old ideas of work and watch it get ripped away, the 2030's will be where people start to accept what is going to happen.