Who's your science or mathematics waifu? What's her name Veeky Forums and what does she do specifically?

Who's your science or mathematics waifu? What's her name Veeky Forums and what does she do specifically?
youtube.com/watch?v=m64_DCQmzF8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63HHmjlh794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What's her name
tee hee hee I will not say.

But she does work in representation theory.

>math
>female
>waifu
>not Chinese/Russian/Korea/Japanses

I'm looking for a job and found the single 6/10 girl from my cohort on LinkedIn yesterday. It's been a few years and I had to dig a little because I mixed up her middle name and surname. Something about her looked "off" in her profile picture so I did a bit of digging. Apparently she dropped off the radar a little bit and moved back in with her parents 1500mi away... And set up a GoFundMe for depression counseling... And she wrote her first suicide note at 10 and made a first attempt at 12...

This is literally the first time in my life when being beta has had a calming effect. The cute ones are crazy and the crazy ones get cancer in their tits.

...and you can only fuck other men if you're a werewolf.

I want to be a submissive female wolf and mathematically take his knot.

My chemistry lab TA. How to ask her out in a non- creepy way?

[Insert name of russian math professor]

grad students can't date undergrads. you're out of luck

Cant or won't? I can after the semester ends though.

is she really albinos? Holly shit she's so cool

can't. it's in the grad student handbook at my school.

I seriously doubt that.

End of the semester is fair game.

so if I'm a hot girl and if I fuck/seduce my teacher to get good grades it will be legal/ok?

After the semester, why not?

And it's a TA, just another student.

Don't be a pussy

Teresa Amabile. College prof that taught statistics on PBS. She’s quite a bit older than in this pic but still attractive.

I love braniac tier women.

Wow she's kawaii!

>this thread

CLAIMED

answer that plz

i wouldn't say waifu, but

The qt who was my linalg ta

Absolutely

I hate how we have to cling to literal whos. Women have it much easier than men since there's just that many more 10/10 men both now and historically speaking. Husbandos>waifus

maryam looked like an elf (rip)

>nasa astrophysicist
muh dik

Wtf? She's already fucking dead?

Emmanuelle is just so cute

engineer detected, lol

Died of breast cancer a few months ago.

I dated my TA once and the teacher made my life hell to make sure "I wasn't getting an unfair advantage for my relationship with the TA".
>why did you tell the professor, user
Because if I didn't and he found out she would have been fired and I'd gotten kicked from the one class and I'm not that selfish.